Manlet pushes me to the ground out of nowhere while I'm sitting (story time again, eventful night)

Good on you for not getting back up and tossing the chair at the Khabib sized guy..

Well, you knew this dude was her boyfriend, you knew she was kind of a mess and had been kinda hoeing it up with you in his presence, you knew they had been drinking, you saw him pacing around the parking lot suspiciously, you saw him mumble shit suspiciously (you should've asked your friend what the hell he said instead of blowing him off), and you knew he was a manlet, and you still failed to put 2 and 2 together my dude.

The way you wrote about this chick makes it seem like you were really smitten by her, and it's possible (almost certain) that this came out in your body language and mannerisms without you noticing, inspiring a typical case of manlet-rage. You should've been expecting some weird shit from this guy as soon as you saw him come by and angrily mumble shit to your friend, and you should've tried to extract every detail from your friend, but you were too oblivious to the whole dynamic of the situation. Overall it seems like you are somewhat naive, because strange, pissed off, mumbling, pacing, cold, drunk manlets in their natural habitat are known to be unpredictable.

The offering of the jacket was just fuel to the fire. I've honestly never seen a guy offer another guy they've never met a jacket, unless it's a child. That's something you do with girls, and he might've interpreted like you were trying to emasculate him even further, and you probably incensed his natural manlet instincts. Offering him a jacket two sizes too big was the spiritual equivalent of bending him over and taking his manhood in front of the world. At the end of the day, it's a good lesson for the development of your situational awareness.

Post some pics of brown curly haired ex-drug addict tho.

You seem like a good dude however it's very bazaar behavior to offer a dude your jacket... then compliment his jacket. He may have thought you were low key mocking him.

from the sounds of it you hit on some dudes gf an they gt pissed.

Shit way to handle it but you are def to blame here a little.

You're a manlet's manlet, TS.

A manlet's manlet's manlet.

Even in text format, you offering your coat to the insecure little dog and then complimenting his coat when he pulled his own one out sounded condescending as fuck lol

At the end of the day it's just drunk people being dicks, nothing to think too deeply about.

TS has completely abandoned this thread because it didn't go the way he thought it would. 😂

Bolded part is so true. They always turn everything into "respect" when I don't think they even know the meaning of it and the insecurity from their life of failure coupled with low IQ makes them a drama tinderbox. Always better to just avoid them.

Yep. It's sad that people are like this but a good percentage of our population are cut right from this cloth. They're usually high school drop outs. Their lives revolve around weed and "respect". They struggle to hold down jobs. They ignore you when you attempt to help them get a better job. They get fired from their jobs because their bosses are "assholes". They're impulsive with their money and their attitudes.

They're always just a few dollars short of paying their bills. Trouble always seems to find them "for no reason" according to them. They don't have any healthy hobbies so drama with family and friends keeps them entertained, despite the fact that they claim that they hate it. They tend to have run ins with the cops because cops are "dicks". The list goes on and on. I don't like shitting on people but the more you hang out with this type, the more likely trouble is to find you.

You are hanging out with dipshits. That's the problem. I did that too and I was one of the dipshits, but I stopped in my younger 20s. I can't imagine doing that at 30ish.

Assuming this story is true, you seem to have an issue with "reading the room"

1- you had a playful/flirty/fun conversation with someone else's girl. And he was there.

Bad idea.

2- "mumbling guy"

Just stay away from a a dude like that.

- keep an eye on him
- but definitely don't
a) flirt with his girl
b) engage in any sort of conversation
c) turn your back
d or get caught with your guard down

I'm guessing you haven't been in many bar fights.
If you had, you would have immediately spotted mumbling guy and read him as a potential trouble starter, as your friend did.
5'3 = insecure/napoleon complex

Lesson 1

if you poke the bear, expect it to bite you, especially the little short insecure bear that has probably had a chip on his shoulder his whole life for being a short little bearlet.

Lesson 2

Watch out for flirty girls who are in a committed relationship with someone else.
They bring nothing but trouble.
Great advice

Back