Manlet pushes me to the ground out of nowhere while I'm sitting (story time again, eventful night)

I didn't read all of that, but if he's really tiny, you can just pick him up and dwarf toss him. Or walk away if you want to be the better man.

9 years sober but still a trash bag. Manlets gonna manlet. I would have followed him outside and made him apologize. Forcefully. In front of the cunt.

I didn't think anything was going to happen. I didn't make any advances on this chick and had no expectations other than basic decency

I wasn't trying to emasculate him. I see a guy wearing a t shirt in freezing temperatures, I have an excess of jackets to spare, so I offered it up. He's the boyfriend of this nice chick I was talking to. That's the kind of guy I am

Oh that's the thing here I'm sure your intentions were pure but you're also assuming that this guy ISN'T a bundle of massive insecurity. Just remember his body language the entire time and seal that away for next time, that's always the red flag and those kind of guys will always do stupid shit.

I say this because I would have taken your jacket if it was cold and asked for your pants then we would have had a laugh and a chat, that's the secure vs insecure thing I'm talking about. Don't let it crimp your mood.

If your nice to a woman they automatically think you want to fuck them. Boyfriend thought u wanted to fuck his girl too. He probably thought you were being a smartass to him too. When she was calling out for him and he was ignoring her, that's a bad sign. When your buddy told you he thinks little guy might start shit, he was spot on. Try to be more aware of what's going on around you.

Don't emasculate another man by offering him your jacket and when he goes and gets a jacket, he's already annoyed with you so he's going to take your compliment as a sarcastic compliment. Plus he already thinks you're flirting with his ex addict divorcee girlfriend who clearly doesn't mind going around flirting with other men. That chick threw out multiple red flags during a short conversation, of course her boyfriend is going to be just as much of a dipshit as she is. The more you converse with poor people, the more likely you are to wind up in their drama.

Now I don't blame you for not seeing the push coming from the manlet because you probably don't have eyes on your hips.

My take away is that the short dude thought you flirted with his girl, and the girl being an attention seeker instigated the conflict by feeding into her boyfriends suspicions. She probably gets off on seeing "her man' fight for her.

This tangentially reminds me of a time when a midget tried to start a fight with me at a car meetup - he just kept yelling at me 'I'm not afraid to go back to jail"

It is not an oath to want. Tis an Oath to carry out the action.

Next time thy be crossed by someone who likes to bark and has no bite you return to ape time and I make same promises. We Oath eachother and ape keep promises
Tell me how you get away with it and I'll consider.

Don't emasculate another man by offering him your jacket and when he goes and gets a jacket, he's already annoyed with you so he's going to take your compliment as a sarcastic compliment. Plus he already thinks you're flirting with his ex addict divorcee girlfriend who clearly doesn't mind going around flirting with other men. That chick threw out multiple red flags during a short conversation, of course her boyfriend is going to be just as much of a dipshit as she is. The more you converse with poor people, the more likely you are to wind up in their drama.

Now I don't blame you for not seeing the push coming from the manlet because you probably don't have eyes on your hips.

Bolded part is so true. They always turn everything into "respect" when I don't think they even know the meaning of it and the insecurity from their life of failure coupled with low IQ makes them a drama tinderbox. Always better to just avoid them.

Your buddy gave you a heads up about the guy and you still chose to engage with him. Next time listen to him. There are any number of men in their 20s who when they get drunk are prone to taking things the wrong way and wanting to start shit. Best to avoid them.

Offering your jacket to another man in front of his girl is a cocky move. Since he is inadequate as a man and is too dumb to wear a coat, you are going to come in for the rescue and show him up in front of his girl. Wtf do you care if some dude you don't know is warm or not?

Then they come out and probably just want to be left alone, and some drunk incel is in dudes face telling him he thinks his coat is nice. News flash, he doesn't care what you think.

You played around in a situation you weren't mature enough to understand. The guy manhandled you. The end.

The girl turned on you for 1 of 2 reasons

1. She has to go home with that guy, he's the one that's taking care of her and her daughter. So she'd rather piss you off than piss him off.

2. This is their thing. They go out and stir up some shit, get turned on, go home and fuck.

The mean streets of Salt Lake City, everyone.

Once the manlet showed he was in opposition to you she was immediately on his side. She probably gets off on that stuff, they likely had hot sex thinking about you afterwards. You didn't need to know what was going on for their game. You were an NPC.

100% There are tons of dysfunctional couples where the girl will flirt with other guys because she gets all hot and bothered watching her boyfriend beat guys up.

This guy was trying to start a fight but one shove and OP was on the ground screaming for the bouncers so he never got the chance.

So tonight I went out to my favorite watering hole for a couple of hours.

I saw my buddy there. He's there a lot. Used to work there. Early 40s Mexican construction worker. He's way more conversational and intellectual than you would think on the surface. We always have great convos.

We're talking about women. Talking about the future. Typical guy shit.

We go outside because he wants to smoke a cig. After maybe 15 minutes chatting outside, some chick that knows my buddy comes out and gives my buddy a hug and says whats up to him. I've never seen her before and I've been there a lot over the last 18 months. She's really, really cute. Petite. Blue eyes. In good shape. Brown curly hair.

The three of us begin chatting. She's telling the both of us about how she's getting a divorce. How she's so happy about it. How all she cares about is her daughter. That she used to be an addict but she's 9 years clean now and she's so happy these days and how amazing her new boyfriend is, who also has a daughter. I'm real supportive and congratulate her on getting clean. I tell her a little bit about my brother who lost his life to addiction, so I'm proud of her. I'm a little surprised because this chick looks super young. I thought she was 22-24 at most, and tell her as much. Turns out she's 30. She's blushing and telling me that's sweet, and keeps calling me cute, and keeps calling my glasses cute. I was catching the vibe from her and really enjoying the convo. She's sweet.

A guy goes walking through the parking lot. A really tiny guy. He's like 5'3-5'4. Later when they're standing side by side, I see he is shorter than her. And she's really short. Turns out that is the boyfriend, and she's calling for his attention but he keeps on walking and is ignoring her calls. She escalates and calls for him louder and louder but he keeps on walking off and ignoring her. Upset, she leaves the bar and goes chasing after him.

A few minutes later, they come back into the bar and come outside. The dude is wearing a t-shirt and its about 29 degrees. He's shivering. I offer him my jacket as I'm wearing another lighter jacket below it. He says he's good. Then he mutters something to my buddy. My buddy asks him "what?" and the guy mumbles again. My buddy says "idk wtf you're talking about man" in response. The couple leaves and goes inside. My buddy is like "that guy is trying to start shit get ready". I'm so fucking confused at this point and I blow my buddy off thinking he's just had a bit too much and is overthinking things.

The couple comes back outside, this time wearing jackets. The guy has a really nice long Carhartt jacket on and I'm like "there you go dude! That's a great looking jacket!" It is. It's clean. Likely brand new. Looks great.

He goes "oh yeah? check it out" and then puts everything he has into throwing me to the ground while I'm sitting in a chair, tossing me and the chair to the ground.

This huge motherfucker that works security there, and is a former Steelers player and is "off duty", sees the whole thing go down and immediately steps in and ejects the guy from the bar. My buddy swarms in and is like "what the FUCK what was that for???" and is ready to throw hands. I'm just sitting on the ground totally dumbfounded by wtf just happened.

The couple is walking through the parking lot (again we're all in the outside portion of the bar next to the parking lot) and I shout out "you're lucky I'm a nice guy bro"

Then the fucking girl, who I was just having a great conversation with, gives me the "come on" hands like
alex-moreno-come-here.gif

What in the actual cosmic fuck is wrong with people man???

One moment I'm just enjoying a nice convo with my buddy. Then a cute chick comes out and starts talking to us because she knows him.

The next thing I know I'm being tossed to the ground by this bitches manlet boyfriend completely out of nowhere while I'm sitting enjoying a drink

Then the dumb bitch is calling me out to come fight her boyfriend in the parking lot???

Literally, here is the entire extent of my interaction with this dude -

1. (homie is wearing a t shirt in sub 32 degree weather) "hey man you want my jacket?"
2. "Bro that's a great looking carhartt!"

I just fucking hate people man. This shit is why I'm blackhearted and want nothing to do with people. I can at least understand this 5'2 bitch manlet being too drunk and feeling threatened by me (even though I did absolutely nothing to him or his girl).

But what I don't get is this fucking bitch turning on me and calling me out to fight in the parking lot just moments after having a really lovely conversation with her. Fuck me man. WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE
So basically a lil guy threw u to the ground u didn’t do shit and ur friend “almost jumped in”… I agree for jumping in if a buddy is losing a fight but if my boy was losing vs a midget that’s a weird situation. Next time do something pussy boy

Lesson 2

Watch out for flirty girls who are in a committed relationship with someone else.
They bring nothing but trouble.
Don't forget:
1. recovering addict ( at a bar no less )
2. happily going through a divorce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back