News Mark Coleman in induced Coma, saved his parents in house fire.

Damn, brave sombitch going back for his parents, then dog. Adrenaline will get you thru some shit.

Hope he recovers, wish we knew more about his condition, burn damage, etc.

Fire stuff might be my one trigger man, my grandpa was killed in a fire accident 2 years ago, that shit does not leave the brain.
I remember way back in da day me and my buddy were driving around we turned the corner and there was a flipped over van on fire. There where quite a few people at the scene but my buddy without hesitation jumped in there so fast and pulled a few people out and saved there lives and i just stood there frozen. Still disappointed with myself to this day when i think about it. I wish i had done something to help.

Coleman bless.

Damn, the man can't catch a break. Hope he pulls through.

TS has the best av on Sherdog btw.

Induced comas are a very scary thing to deal with. Hoping he does not require anyform of brain surgery.

Coleman is a OG in the fight game and a genuinely good guy. Praying for him

Coleman was not only a badass in the cage he's also a badass outside the cage. big props to him for saving his parents. that is real bravery and selflessness.

i join everyone else in this thread in wishing for him to make a full and quick recovery. WAR THE HAMMER!

الحمد لله، إن شاء الله يعيش

May he have the best outcome.

If this is the end for him, there is no more honorable way to die than saving his parents. That's a good man who risks his life for his elderly parents.

God ease his burdens and give him strength.

Last edited:
Back