• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Mark Coleman in induced Coma, saved his parents in house fire.

Hoping he pulls through and fully recovers.
Legend.

First mma fighter I ever met in the mid 90s along with Kerr at the same time. God Bless mark and his family and grateful for the dog that woke mark up in time to save his parents.
As an MMA community we all need to come together and support mark now, if ANYONE knows of where we can send $ to support mark please let us know.
We are all praying and with you Mark ❤️

Loved him as a fighter and know how much he did for others. Wishing for a speedy and full recovery.

This story hits home with me cause one of my best friends had a similar experience years ago. He was at the Great White show in Providence when a fire broke out that killed over 100 people. Other friends who got out told stories about my man, "Pud," who was seen going back in multiple times and carrying out several people before he finally collapsed with burns over 90% of his body. He was placed in a coma as well. He woke up a month later with stories of the experience that defy belief.

Dude was a Scott Ferrozzo double, lol. Love you, Bro.
RI bro? I live a few miles from the memorial site.

One of the original fighters I grew up watching that got me so hardcore in the MMA. I have nothing but prayers and wishes for him. Hope for a speedy recovery.

I met Mark in 2008 when he hadnt fought in a long time,and I asked him if he was comin back and he was exactly how I imagined him to be. I was some nobody photographer and he treated me as if he was a friend. He said there was alot of bullshit, and that he was trying to get a fight,but he said fuck it man he'll be back. There was never any hiding about Mark, he never tried to hide his emotions or edit himself, which is why we loved him, cos you know much winning meant to him. Which is why when he won the GP he damn near leapt out of the ring and then clotheslined the front row (with happiness)

When he told me about coming back, he had a gleam in his eye,like you could tell he couldnt fucking wait.

Omg?! Wtf?! What a hero! This guy is a true warrior. Wish he pulls out of it. Wish him the best. Coleman FTW

Back