Mark Hunt hints at return to boxing

Bigfoot kickboxing some elite dude, Hunt boxing some guy who already beat him...

Come on, promoters, get your heads out of your asses!

Bigfoot vs Hunt III

Idk about that one. He was making like 800k per fight for a long time
Brock Lesnar changed Mark Hunt's bum life financially.

When Hunt debuted in the UFC in 2010 at age 36, his first 2 fights were $6K show + $6K win. For his 3rd fight, it went up to $8K + $8K. Then $10K + $10K for his 4th fight.

In 2013, Hunt, then aged 38, signed an 8-fight contract for a flat $160K per fight.

At the conclusion of that contract, the Lesnar fight was presented to the then 42 year old Hunt. For signing to fight Lesnar, Hunt received a 6-fight contract for a flat $750K per fight.

Hunt probably needs to fight for financial reasons since he lost the lawsuit.

He shouldn't have financial problems, but he probably does.

Had a horrifying childhood and has built on it with decades of CTE. Probably isn't making the most sound decisions.

Unfortunately I don't think this story ends well.

Hunt is just 0-2-1 as a pro. At 48 it'd be ill-advised for him to make a return to boxing. Especially since he looked like shit against Gallen in his last fight. Winning the 2001 K-1 World GP was his crowning achievement. He was a true fan favorite in kickboxing and MMA. Thanks for the walk-off kayos, Mark. Please retire before you get yourself seriously hurt.

Hunt shouldn't get punched in the face anymore.

Hunt is just 0-2-1 as a pro. At 48 it'd be ill-advised for him to make a return to boxing. Especially since he looked like shit against Gallen in his last fight. Winning the 2001 K-1 World GP was his crowning achievement. He was a true fan favorite in kickboxing and MMA. Thanks for the walk-off kayos, Mark. Please retire before you get yourself seriously hurt.
He rocked Gallen then didnt follow up. Gallen is shit and wont/shouldn't hurt Hunt too bad provided Hunt trains properly and gets fit. That said, hes 48 so he wont train properly nor be fit...

I don't like Hunt competing again, maybe scrabble or kerplunk but that's it.

One of my favorite fighters ever. Stay retired big fella. Enjoy your wealth and health.

Brock Lesnar changed Mark Hunt's bum life financially.

When Hunt debuted in the UFC in 2010 at age 36, his first 2 fights were $6K show + $6K win. For his 3rd fight, it went up to $8K + $8K. Then $10K + $10K for his 4th fight.

In 2013, Hunt, then aged 38, signed an 8-fight contract for a flat $160K per fight.

At the conclusion of that contract, the Lesnar fight was presented to the then 42 year old Hunt. For signing to fight Lesnar, Hunt received a 6-fight contract for a flat $750K per fight.
Pro debut at 36....there's hope for us all yet.

He needs to stop.
Well you feel free to tell him that on one of his socials if you feel so adamantly about it. I'm sure he'll have absolutely no problem taking life advice from a rando like yourself.

Well you feel free to tell him that on one of his socials if you feel so adamantly about it. I'm sure he'll have absolutely no problem taking life advice from a rando like yourself.
Lol none of that disputes what I said. He's 48 yrs old.

Lol none of that disputes what I said. He's 48 yrs old.
I know he's 48 years old but the fact of the matter is he's going to do what he wants regardless of what myself, you or anyone else says. That's all that I'm trying to say. I'm not trying to dispute anything. You're right, 48 years old wanting to still fight is really pushing it but if they can find someone around his age willing to bang for a nice pay check then whatever. They're grown men, they can do what they want.

Tell us about Fujino Aoi. She's fine.
If I had something to tell you really think I'd keep it close to my chest? You think anyone would? Lol. The first damn thing I'd do is make a thread on here about it.

Back