Movies Marvel, Creed Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested for Strangulation, Assault & Harassment Charges

Kang sucked anyway and the last few movies were terrible, minus Guardians 3, though I havent seen marvels yet.

This is probably best thing for Majors in the long run. Why waste whatever talent he has in a franchise where the writing isnt doing him any favors and films are reaching Schumaker Batman levels of cringe. Hes better off going off and doing more meaningful artistic endeavors.

As for Marvel they need to take a turn off the road they are going and do stand alone films that put the focus on their own quality rather than focusing on the films they can set up in the future.

Doom actually stole Galactus' power during the OG Secret Wars. :cool:

The problem with Galactus is that he's a cosmic level threat. Only teams like the FF and Avengers stand a chance against him. He's basically a force of nature.

By contrast, Doom has such varied abilities and interests he can work in many genres: mad science, espionage, cosmic level events, magic etc.
OG Secret Wars was good, but not something to really draw on for the MCU.

Doom needs to be built up to, not just plopped down right at the beginning.

When they bring in the Fantastic Four, I really think they need to start with a different protagonist(s). Namor would have been great, but they really nurfed him in Black Panther 2. The Skrulls would be another good place to start, especially Super Skrull. Maybe Blastarr? But do we really want to jump right into the Negative Zone?

Not yet, but he was found not guilty of some of the charges against him a few months ago, so there's still time for him to start making films again.

Spacey is going to have extraordinary insurance issues. MRC is still in court over the House of Cards fallout. They recently lost their case against Lloyds. I think at least one other insurer case is still going on.

OG Secret Wars was good, but not something to really draw on for the MCU.

Doom needs to be built up to, not just plopped down right at the beginning.

When they bring in the Fantastic Four, I really think they need to start with a different protagonist(s). Namor would have been great, but they really nurfed him in Black Panther 2. The Skrulls would be another good place to start, especially Super Skrull. Maybe Blastarr? But do we really want to jump right into the Negative Zone?

Agreed. As myself and other posters have said, Marvel need to go back to basics with street level heroes, with Doom only being suggested at as pulling strings behind the scenes. Push Secret Wars back for several years to allow time for the FF and X Men to be introduced and for Doom to be built up into the uber-bad ass he is in the comics.

Of course, this is the MCU we're talking about, so they'll almost certainly fuck things up by parachuting Doom into the nearest available movie. :rolleyes:

I don't think Marvel will EVER get back to the heights they did with the whole Thanos saga.

Because all of those had core Marvel characters that had a built in fan base from decades of comics. Now they're introducing all these secondary characters that a lot of people have never heard about.

They should go back to doing X-Men, Fantastic Four and more well known characters.

I want a Doom vs Black Panther fight where these words are spoken:

I want a Doom vs Black Panther fight where these words are spoken:

Doom kicked the living shit out of Black Panther in the Doom War story arc. It had been revealed previously that the Wakandans had developed a cure for all types of cancer, but refused to share with the rest of the world. So watching Victor rape, pillage and burn his way across Wakanda was fucking glorious. :cool:

Justice system is fucked. Someone explain to me how she didn't get any charges. The system is weaponized against men.
I do not know if he is guilty or not, but The DA is Alvin Bragg. Majors had no shot even if he was innocent. This DA saw a chance to get his name in the papers prosecuting a woman beater. He is a hyper progressive that looks a charge, not the facts. Seems to me they had a volitile relationship and both were probably complicit....but there is a size difference and threat so there it goes.

I find it a bit amusing how everyone thinks Doom should be the next big bad in Marvel. Sure, he's a great character, but he isn't some alpha powerful foe.

Galactus is. He should be the next mega threat.

However, I think Marvel should shy away from that for a while and go with either lesser powered villains such as Absorbing Man, Graviton, Ultron (bring him back please), etc. Or better yet, bring in teams like the Masters of Evil, Sinister 6, Serpent Society, etc.

There is so much ground that could still be covered without going the Thanos level threat.
It's Disney, they will make a decision based on DEI, not what the fans want. If they really wanted to succeed, they would read what fans like you suggest.

I do not know if he is guilty or not, but The DA is Alvin Bragg. Majors had no shot even if he was innocent. This DA saw a chance to get his name in the papers prosecuting a woman beater. He is a hyper progressive that looks a charge, not the facts. Seems to me they had a volitile relationship and both were probably complicit....but there is a size difference and threat so there it goes.

Actually I think it was the ADA that prosecuted the case. She was a very new one that probably wanted to make her bones.

Last edited:
DenzEl for Kang I hearing be tossed around

The rumours I've heard are that no A-Lister wants the role because it's already tainted. An actor of Denzel's quality isn't taking anyone's sloppy seconds.

Feige must be pulling out all his remaining hair now.

Feige must be pulling out all his remaining hair now.

The silly bastard still hasn't learned the lesson of The Marvels, if the rumours about X Men being female-centric are true. :rolleyes:

Disney need to drop Feige along with Kang. He used to be great, but he's a bigger liability than Majors now.

The rumours I've heard are that no A-Lister wants the role because it's already tainted. An actor of Denzel's quality isn't taking anyone's sloppy seconds.
Denzel would be pnly ways to save it. The fact Kang is so Important to the current Multiverse Arc I heard they wanted to save it. Don't care either way really. But Denzel as Kang could be good

Back