International Mass shooting in Prague University several dead and dozens injured

I'm close to the location and the media are nonstop reporting so I'm gonna try and break down what is known so far.

The guy most likely shot and killed a young father with his 3 month kid in the woods near Prague couple of days ago. He marked in his journal that serial killing is not what he wants and that he would rather shoot up a school. Yesterday morning he killed his father, packed up his legally kept weapons in a large bag and went to school. Police came to the spot of father's murder and learned that the killer is supposed to have a presentention at two o clock in his school. They went there and started evacuating the school, not knowing that the shooter has meanwhile moved to another school across the street. They were just finishing evacuating the wrong building when the shooting started. The shooter killed himself on the roof when some bullets landed near him.
The question now stands if the police response was adequate. Right now they are in defensive mode and claim everything was done perfectly, but I'm wondering why the special forces were called upon only after the shooting started and it took them 12 minutes to arrive, so ordinary cops had to deal with the first contact and were kept at bay by a strong weapon.
Why not have them on standby, if they knew that the guy has already killed his father and is armed to the teeth in school?

Sadly we don't know will be this final number of deaths.
From these 24 wounded unfortunately 10 are seriously wounded and there's risk that some from them might die.

All able bodied and sane men should be well armed well trained and ready to engage these lunatics on a moments notice. Guns and crazy people both exist and aren't going anywhere. We should always be ready to protect innocent people especially women's and children's.

I never leave the house with anything less than 10+1 on my person at all times. Admittedly though, the primary purpose is for emergency personal protection inside 25 yards. My concealed carry is a GTFO of dodge gun hardly meant for shootouts against people wielding rifles. Those are some real shitty odds, unless you're in a position to blindside them.

Make guns illegal.

Wait nvm. It's in the Czech Republic. Make murders illegal then!

Wait nvm, already illegal. Make mass shootings ille....

Fuck I don't know anymore bros, I'm stuck here.
You know what is funny they made locking pocket folders illegal in england so the criminals just resorted to using even larger mall ninja swords instead of tiny pocket knives. Knife control is an even bigger disaster.
<Grimes01>

471.jpg

Very sad time for the families who lost their loved ones. <DCrying>

Singular……… Gun

🤣

Man's gotta start somewhere. IIRC, Holmes was never outright "anti-gun" but pretty much ambivalent about exercising the 2A, and then became pro-2A after the BLM riots. @Yehudim was another of a similar mindset, but I think he's armed now.

One of the dead fell from the ledge she was hiding on. Pretty brutal.

You fucking dumbass. Czech has some of the most lax, American style, gun laws in Europe

Owning guns for defense is spelled out in their constitution, and they have conceal carry even. Semi-auto AR-15 style rifles are legal there.

But way to try and score points for your tribe in a fresh mass victims thread. Jackass

Yet surprisingly has one of the lowest homicide rates in Europe. 1/3 that of Canada.

looks like the stock is there in this picture. but apparently he was found dead hanging on the ledge, so the gun probably fell from his arms to street level and broke apart. the tripod also looks bent in the other pic, so maybe it's from the fall.

View attachment 1018917

That would have been a great moment to shoot him.

Well, nothing to talk about in this thread, Sherfront was hoping the dude at least had some tinge to his skin, or was maybe an immigrant. Even if he got there 20 years ago. Keep digging I guess. Bound to find something.

Well, nothing to talk about in this thread, Sherfront was hoping the dude at least had some tinge to his skin, or was maybe an immigrant. Even if he got there 20 years ago. Keep digging I guess. Bound to find something.
No mention of Islam being behind this... yet. There is still hope to attach it to immigration and multi-culturalism.

Make guns illegal.

Wait nvm. It's in the Czech Republic. Make murders illegal then!

Wait nvm, already illegal. Make mass shootings ille....

Fuck I don't know anymore bros, I'm stuck here.

Guns are not illegal in the Czech Republic, hence why this nut job owned so many of them. Gun law tightening incoming....

I'm close to the location and the media are nonstop reporting so I'm gonna try and break down what is known so far.

The guy most likely shot and killed a young father with his 3 month kid in the woods near Prague couple of days ago. He marked in his journal that serial killing is not what he wants and that he would rather shoot up a school. Yesterday morning he killed his father, packed up his legally kept weapons in a large bag and went to school. Police came to the spot of father's murder and learned that the killer is supposed to have a presentention at two o clock in his school. They went there and started evacuating the school, not knowing that the shooter has meanwhile moved to another school across the street. They were just finishing evacuating the wrong building when the shooting started. The shooter killed himself on the roof when some bullets landed near him.
The question now stands if the police response was adequate. Right now they are in defensive mode and claim everything was done perfectly, but I'm wondering why the special forces were called upon only after the shooting started and it took them 12 minutes to arrive, so ordinary cops had to deal with the first contact and were kept at bay by a strong weapon.
Why not have them on standby, if they knew that the guy has already killed his father and is armed to the teeth in school?

Takes a special kind of POS to murder a three month old child. Pity the bastard was able to take the easy way out and shoot himself, rather than be put down by cops.

It's tough to judge the police response too harshly in most cases.... Except Uvalde. But this kid definitely had serious red flags way in advance.

Being on a ledge like that is something out of my worst nightmares. I'd like to believe some or most of those kids have the same fear of heights that I do. Just imagine how scared they were that THAT was their only option for safety. Horrible event all around. I hate that this piece of shit is dead too. Went out like a bitch. RIP to the victims.

Back