International Mass shooting in Prague University several dead and dozens injured

Man's gotta start somewhere. IIRC, Holmes was never outright "anti-gun" but pretty much ambivalent about exercising the 2A, and then became pro-2A after the BLM riots. @Yehudim was another of a similar mindset, but I think he's armed now.

The irony of your post is not lost on me.

That file photo of the suspect sure looks like an insane person. Imho

Well, nothing to talk about in this thread, Sherfront was hoping the dude at least had some tinge to his skin, or was maybe an immigrant. Even if he got there 20 years ago. Keep digging I guess. Bound to find something.
YOU seem to be celebrating that he was a white European instead of just showing sadness for those that died. You see the Irony in calling others out for the same behavior you display? Or are you too much of a dipstick to even notice you are the same as the ones you insult?

YOU seem to be celebrating that he was a white European instead of just showing sadness for those that died. You see the Irony in calling others out for the same behavior you display? Or are you too much of a dipstick to even notice you are the same as the ones you insult?
Yup. Sherfront real mad now. Thats okay, I think a beige dude in Serbia might do something soon.

You and @Belaya Smert should not fight.

😐

Have you bought a gun yet?
Its my fault. I forgot the rules: only virtuous "thoughts and prayers" are allowed on the first page of a shooting thread. I will atone by jamming some crayons up my nose.

Thats a no on the gun. Its a huge pain in the ass in my state to get one. But I probably should have at least a 38 in the house.

Man's gotta start somewhere. IIRC, Holmes was never outright "anti-gun" but pretty much ambivalent about exercising the 2A, and then became pro-2A after the BLM riots. @Yehudim was another of a similar mindset, but I think he's armed now.
This is true, I used to think all guns except wheel guns and bolt action rifles should be outlawed. Only after the nation wide BLM riots, and listening to lefties proudly explain police don't have any duty to protect you, did I change my opinion. Its almost an IRL version of the "who radicalized you?" meme.

He said that white supremacy is the biggest issue facing America today. Just pat him on the head and move on. Shertifa gonna Shertifa.

What's a 10+1?

(if you say 11 I'll punch my cat)
Presumably it is in reference to the ammo in his firearm. Ten means the number of rounds in the magazine and 1 signifies one additional round loaded in the chamber.

Also 11.

You got it.

I used to carry a 5-shot pocket-rocket 357 magnum for my daily but finally gave in to the Glock with more than double the ammo capacity, and in subcompact models at that. I have an affinity for the aesthetics and cultural history of revolvers; I always had really strong dislike and resistance to striker fired polymer pistols, but at this point, the greatness of Gaston's creation cannot be denied.

The design, durability, and ease of operation is utterly ingenious. They have fewer components and parts, they are more reliable than any revolver. Ouch. It's true. They straight up just fucking run. And run. And run. And run. It's no surprise Glock has been scooping up contracts left and right with all manner of law enforcement, government agencies, and spec ops.

You got it.

I used to carry a 5-shot pocket-rocket 357 magnum for my daily but finally gave in to the Glock with more than double the ammo capacity, and in subcompact models at that. I have an affinity for the aesthetics and cultural history of revolvers; I always had really strong dislike and resistance to striker fired polymer pistols, but at this point, the greatness of Gaston's creation cannot be denied.

The design, durability, and ease of operation is utterly ingenious. They have fewer components and parts, they are more reliable than any revolver. Ouch. It's true. They straight up just fucking run. And run. And run. And run. It's no surprise Glock has been scooping up contracts left and right with all manner of law enforcement, government agencies, and spec ops.

Thanks from me and my cat.

I could never justify spending hundreds of dollars just to flex my 2A rights is all. Live in a safe, suburban area and I’m not afraid of the dark.

If I lived in a big property where I can shoot my guns, or if I was genuinely afraid of crime, I would have gotten it a while ago. Ironically because I live in a red state, I never felt the need to get one, because I assume that the police will do their jobs.

I have a Glock 17 X at the recommendation of a friend and as a good starter gun, and yeah, it just sits in my home. Only gone to the range once after I bought it. I don’t regret buying it though.

I could never justify spending hundreds of dollars just to flex my 2A rights is all. Live in a safe, suburban area and I’m not afraid of the dark.

If I lived in a big property where I can shoot my guns, or if I was genuinely afraid of crime, I would have gotten it a while ago. Ironically because I live in a red state, I never felt the need to get one, because I assume that the police will do their jobs.

I have a Glock 17 X at the recommendation of a friend and as a good starter gun, and yeah, it just sits in my home. Only gone to the range once after I bought it. I don’t regret buying it though.

He pointed you in the right direction, it's a magnificent pistol (better than most). It may not seem very monumental, but what you've got in your possession is a fine form of the most effective and extreme tool of personal protection and self-defense ever devised in human history. The ultimate equalizer. No longer are you a sorry ass sitting duck, a defenseless cuck! 😵 You're in the fight now, Yehudim.

You know what is funny they made locking pocket folders illegal in england so the criminals just resorted to using even larger mall ninja swords instead of tiny pocket knives. Knife control is an even bigger disaster.
<Grimes01>

471.jpg
- Knifes are pretty hard to handle. The small bread knife is one thing. but those nuts are using larger ones? Are those the things called machetes?

- Knifes are pretty hard to handle. The small bread knife is one thing. but those nuts are using larger ones? Are those the things called machetes?
Normal kitchen knife will do job. Also craftsman's knife.
Majority of murder cases where knifes had been used had been done with casual kitchen knifes etc not " super mortal combat wombat " knifes.

Saw this on Twitter:
Prague gunman killed his father at home before university mass shooting.
There are suspicions that he maybe had killed 3 ppl before shit in Uni.
While this country is with mentality more close to Austria and Germany.
Dude most likely was maniac turned into approach that he will be better for history as mass shooting killer.

You know what is funny they made locking pocket folders illegal in england so the criminals just resorted to using even larger mall ninja swords instead of tiny pocket knives. Knife control is an even bigger disaster.
<Grimes01>

471.jpg
You could sharpen that butter knife with water and the concrete sidewalk

Back