Television MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: REVOLUTION (Teaser Trailer; Premieres Jan. 2024)

Original He-Man was written by gay guys to troll on closeted homos back then fan-clubbing the gay prince thinking they were worshipping some ultra-macho.

Just saying.

I grew up on He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. The animations looks very good. I want to watch this, just leave out all the gender swapping bullshit and all the wokeness bullshit.

- I love He-man. But is funny how he kicked all the other cartoons asses.
Thunder-Cats had better animation, story, Lion-O had a better character arch.
The Thundercats reboot from 2011 is worth a watch.

Meh, you just know this is going to be another fucking bait and switch. A bunch of shots of He-man in the trailer and then the show will be all about focusing on the "girl power" characters :rolleyes:

Meh, you just know this is going to be another fucking bait and switch. A bunch of shots of He-man in the trailer and then the show will be all about focusing on the "girl power" characters :rolleyes:
This was the bullshit they pulled first time

First season trailer gave on purpose fake impression it was He-man show, then in reality it was a just Netflix bullshit trip

Last season of Castlevania was just the same

Only show where they don't overturn the original material to push their politicl religion has been One Piece, because Oda (the author) have huge control over the product and Netflix have to suck it up if they want these OP money

Back