McGregor back @ it

Conor/Not Conor

• Total voters
He's very rich, it is normal, he does whatever he wants. I've seen a married billionaire hit on several women in front of everybody in a party. Sherdoggers just can't fathom that Conor is in the 0.00001% of men.
Pretty sure most people can fathom that, it's just that people understandably give cheaters sh*t.
<21>

Dee must have a helluva deal because that's legit proof of Mcg's cheating, or he pays her a lot.

either way, Dee probably knows about this.
Bullshit. He could have passed out shirtless at a party, shit man it could be a psycho hotel housekeeper. This proves nothing

One of the best fucks I've ever had was from a big ol girl. Conor fucking nasty crack whores though. Yeesh.

He's very rich, it is normal, he does whatever he wants. I've seen a married billionaire hit on several women in front of everybody in a party. Sherdoggers just can't fathom that Conor is in the 0.00001% of men.

I don't care about Conor cheating, most of us here are stunned by the chick he's doing it with. Embarassment.

The worst part is he clearly didn't fuck her well enough. Shes full of energy and he's passed out.
I fuck better than Conor. He is a one round chump.

Huh?

Don't disrespect rich people like that.

Conor just has lowwwww "standards".

Also, not all rich people cheat.

Scum is scum no matter their bank account.

Not anywhere near as bad as the sh*t Conor's said about black guys
What has Conor said about black guys? I just used that video for fun, because it's partially true. I have seen a few Irishmen in my days and they all look similar, definitely sound the same as well.

So is there any proof this is actually Conor, or is this typical sherdog retardity again?

Check the other thread where the images have been properly shown for the Instagram / Snapchat challenged.

It’s Conor dude.

Back