Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ww6u3cxhjzp71.jpg

You misspelled war on drugs.
While that did have a big impact, the welfare system gave black women an incentive to be single mothers. They get welfare (more money the more kids they have) but one of the requirements is not having a man in the house (something working and bringing in an income while collecting welfare is welfare fraud).

Combine that with the "I don't need no man" bullshit and now single motherhood is running rampant and even celebrated in the black community today.

While that did have a big impact, the welfare system gave black women an incentive to be single mothers. They get welfare (more money the more kids they have) but one of the requirements is not having a man in the house (something working and bringing in an income while collecting welfare is welfare fraud).

Combine that with the "I don't need no man" bullshit and now single motherhood is running rampant and even celebrated in the black community today.

yes, but also, it’s not just black women.

I do believe that is who these programs targeted at their inception, but I also strongly believe that this whole deal has graduated from race warfare to class warfare, and the people who can’t see that are fucking blind.

The government sent agents into their homes and looked for male clothes and any indication that a male lived there. The government enforced a NO FATHER policy. It drove father's out of the black family structure.

Pure fucking evil. Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back