Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Video~

f6ctx0.jpg

mcufiamwfxj.jpg

9p8v94.jpg

Covid pass restrictions in effect in Lithuania.
~Video~
How can they ban you from getting groceries?

When I'm told get injected or you can't buy food to live. . .

d4frw2.JPG

uedxmk.jpg

tj1zz2.JPG

Fuck off. If this is not a sign that things will only continue to get exponentially worse if this is not stopped, then I don't know what is.

9311lq.jpg

Aye, fuck the Berry.
That has to be one of my favorite flicks of all-time just simply because the expectations going in were so low. It was about as fun as action movies get, and the graphic violence gives it a seriously memorable edge. Every murder he commits is so brutal, cold and ruthless: the boat killings (+ headshot), archery wipe out, throat rip, M2-powered 50 cal massacre and up close 'n personal disembowelment, all wildly satisfying. I also love how much shine the Barrett M82/107 (wielded by "School Boy") got. A semi-automatic 50 BMG anti-material rifle that can be fired from the shoulder and doubles up with sniper accuracy is one of the greatest ideas ever conceived - and triumphantly executed - in the history of firearms.
Also contains one of the single greatest insults in movie history,

"Come on then, you fucking Lady Boy cunt!" :)

Lewis was hilarious (Graham McTavish legit talented), and School Boy was extremely likeable as well, both memorable supporting characters. The missionary + mercenary angles simply worked; Julie Benz gave a performance that exceeded the sort of (bloody) popcorn production it was, even the damn rebel leader was solid. Like, the Tatmadaw Army's SPDC battalion was absolutely loathsome and you felt for the villagers.

As the director, Sly also actually managed to embue a tangible amount of emotional heft which is something Last Blood - which he didn't helm - just couldn't generate. It wasn't good and the whole walking into the cartel stronghold is arguably the most unrealistic thing to happen in the entire series (lmao). He would not do that and would not be anything but brutally murdered + Spanish actors as Mexican drug lords are not convincing.

Nevermind that, this will go down as one of the greatest action sequences of the century. Browning M2 + Barrett M82 feasting was a massive dopamine dump of epic proportions and they'll never get such glorious shine together on screen again.

How the fuck did they find someone that is more retarded than Cuomo and replace him with her?

because NY is crawling with radical left filth they can always find another that is more extreme especially politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back