Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vatican Priest on the plannedemic
~Video~
very rare when I agree with a catholic priest

senile-biden-joe-biden.gif

bm06hg.JPG

8matm2.jpg

kyi1ut.JPG

t4ujr3.JPG

Catholic Troops Can Refuse COVID Vaccine, Archbishop for Military Services Declares.
https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2...use-covid-vaccine-archbishop-declares/186056/
“No one should be forced to receive a COVID-19 vaccine if it would violate the sanctity of his or her conscience,” Broglio wrote.

Remember the #blueAnon rage about Trump playing golf?

"
A global pandemic, historic levels of illegal immigration, a botched ending of a 20-year war; the list goes on and on of what is happening only ten months into Joe Biden’s presidency. And yet, another record has been shattered: personal vacation days taken by the president.

President Joe Biden has taken more “personal travel” days than any other president in recent decades. The Daily Wire reported, “Biden spent a total of 108 of his first 276 days in office either vacationing or working from one of his two Delaware homes or from Camp David, according to a CNN analysis of Biden’s schedule.”

“The tally includes partial days when Biden split time between the White House and those other properties. Biden’s frequent absences come as his administration has faced a number of crises less than a year into his first term.”"

No, it's still wrong, because it suggests women were prohibited from opening bank accounts. That's a lie. Plain and simple.

Women were not prohibited from opening bank accounts. They just didn't have the right to. Those are very different things.

Seriously, how do you think institutions like this existed? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Woman's_Bank_of_Tennessee

But please tell me more about how women couldn't open a bank account until 1970 or 1960 or whatever made up year you're claiming because you saw someone anonymous post it on the internet.
tell me how 1 picture on a meme thread in an mma subforum made you mad because its not in lockstep with your beliefs
meanwhile there 142 pages of partisan 4chan complete made up garbage in this thread
{<jimmies}{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

Guess SNL is tired of their ratings being in the shitter... Finally, something funny

This may mean the tide is turning against Biden behind the scenes. Big Tech, MSM, mainstream entertainment (like SNL or Kimmel) and Dems are all in bed with each other which is why there hasn't been any major mainstream criticism of Biden so far. It's not that they don't know he's fucking up. They just do everything to protect him and silence criticisms.

Now that public opinion of this old jackass is plummeting before he's even finished a year in office, SNL probably got the go-ahead to start making jokes about him. There will likely be less and less protection for him as time goes on from the major players in all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back