Social Meme Thread V.76: Have you seen me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

This is such a hollow cope for being called out. Do better next time please
It's hilarious that he thinks all the posts ITT that don't agree with his nonsense viewpoint (he'll claim to be a Republican even though he posts nothing but lame dad jokes and far-left "memes") is "partisan 4chan complete made up garbage". And although this thread is apparently mostly "made up garbage", he comes here day after day posting his lame posts that barely get any likes.

It just screams "please pay attention to me because I'm not getting any in any other part of my life". Oh wait, I forgot, he lies to himself that he's just triggering all of us because he's so edgy <45><45><45>

I'd also like if he points out which posts are "made up garbage" and explain why. That'd be fun.

<36>

It's hilarious that he thinks all the posts ITT that don't agree with his nonsense viewpoint (he'll claim to be a Republican even though he posts nothing but lame dad jokes and far-left "memes") is "partisan 4chan complete made up garbage". And although this thread is apparently mostly "made up garbage", he comes here day after day posting his lame posts that barely get any likes.

It just screams "please pay attention to me because I'm not getting any in any other part of my life". Oh wait, I forgot, he lies to himself that he's just triggering all of us because he's so edgy <45><45><45>

I'd also like if he points out which posts are "made up garbage" and explain why. That'd be fun.

<36>
yes let the butthurt flow through you ....

living rent free bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back