• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Meme Thread v.86: Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

Vote blue without a clue

FfMTw2qXwAIIVfE

This reminds me of a lawyer I know, who was representing a sexual assault victim. The decision notes she (the lawyer) crawled on the carpet trying to find a semen stain, and did correctly identify it by its texture.

This reminds me of a lawyer I know, who was representing a sexual assault victim. The decision notes she (the lawyer) crawled on the carpet trying to find a semen stain, and did correctly identify it by its texture.

Reading this I thought you were going to say she identified by taste

Jason is the GOAT:cool:

<20>

Greatest Franchise, Hands Down.

There isn't a single bad entry in the entire franchise. All three seasons of Ash vs. Evil Dead were fucking awesome, the only television show of any sort that I've ever watched more than an episode or two of. The 2013 reboot made the correct choice to drop the comedy and make a straight-laced horror flick, there is no possible attempt at duplicating Bruce's charisma and screen presence that wouldn't of been an utter failure. This is the only thing on my docket for 2023 along with MI: Dead Reckoning.

htb.jpg

People laugh at the idea of the deep state but this fucker keeps hanging around no matter who is the president
I thought the concept of 'deep state' was that those that are within the unelected bureaucracy (rather than elected officials) are making the policy decisions that impact our lives.

Mitch was elected

I thought the concept of 'deep state' was that those that are within the unelected bureaucracy (rather than elected officials) are making the policy decisions that impact our lives.

Mitch was elected

Oh shit you're right, I'm on my phone and thought the guy in the picture was John Bolton who seems to keep hanging around spreading shit takes

Back