Social Meme Thread v.86: Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

The think the term sexy as fuck is a bit more than mirin my dude

Oh, I know @Deorum be in it. You and I ain't. But all should applaud 'sthetics.
odjftzh22wy31.jpg

Not gay myself but certainly can appreciate the aesthetic
Nothing exclusively gay about mirin' brah.
The think the term sexy as fuck is a bit more than mirin my dude
Oh, I know @Deorum be in it. You and I ain't. But all should applaud 'sthetics.

s0210.gif

It was a tongue-in-cheek double entendre on a...multi-layered subject, but I was literally complimenting the historically magnificent FAL since battle rifles have long been rendered obsolescent and looking to incite an exchange of Rhodesia memes. Nobody else in this thread was otherwise going to follow up on the first one Cat posted and now we have a big, beautiful collection.

Sexy as fuck, ain't it? The FN FAL, I mean.

s0210.gif

It was a tongue-in-cheek double entendre on a...multi-layered subject, but I was literally complimenting the historically magnificent FAL since battle rifles have long been rendered obsolescent and looking to incite an exchange of Rhodesia memes. Nobody else in this thread was otherwise going to follow up on the first one Cat posted and now we have a big, beautiful collection.

If it pleases you.... I sent my wife the white boy summer meme last night and asked her do you know what this is about

she did not ....which lead to a 40minute rant about the scouts Rhodesia communists and why the fal is bad ass. All cuz of you buddy.

How many people with an "anti-gun agenda" would promptly abolish the ATF and repeal the NFA, GCA and FOPA? An M16/M4 is an AR-15 with an auto sear, it's the longest running service rifle in the history of the US military. It's a weapon of war, arguably the greatest fighting rifle in the history of firearms and that's a great thing.

If people would rather have a Mini-14 and find no difference between them because they're chambered in the same cartridge then that is their prerogative, nobody claimed it was any less destructive. The cringe "But Mini-14" point is very stupidly bringing it to the attention of people and politicians with an anti-gun agenda. You dudes are playing yourself.

For someone who's pro-gun, you're pretty ignorant about the differences between an AR-15 and an M-16, aren't you? Also, not too familiar with the Mini-14.

The AR-15/M-16 are chambered for 5.56 NATO. The Mini-14 is chambered for .223. They aren't the same round. They may look the same, but they aren't the same.

If you doubt me, trying firing 5.56 NATO in a Mini-14 for a while and let us know what happens.

The AR-15 is not an just an M-16 with an auto-sear. You also need an M-16 bolt carrier, trigger, disconnector, hammer and selector switch as well as the auto-safety sear.

In addition, you'd also need to mill or cut the AR-15 lower receiver and drill a hole to accept the auto-safety sear.

Yes, there are drop-in auto sears available, but you'd still need all the other M-16 parts to make it work and these won't fit into an AR-15 without modification to the lower.

The AR-15/M-16 are chambered for 5.56 NATO. The Mini-14 is chambered for .223. They aren't the same round. They may look the same, but they aren't the same. If you doubt me, trying firing 5.56 NATO in a Mini-14 for a while and let us know what happens.

Yeah, nothing happens dude. They're chambered in 5.56 regardless of how they're stamped and the inverse is utterly inconsequential. If you doubt me, call Ruger and ask them or go look at the actual Mini-14 product model selection on their website.

<JagsKiddingMe>

The AR-15 is not an just an M-16 with an auto-sear. You also need an M-16 bolt carrier, trigger, disconnector, hammer and selector switch as well as the auto-safety sear.

In addition, you'd also need to mill or cut the AR-15 lower receiver and drill a hole to accept the auto-safety sear.

Yes, there are drop-in auto sears available, but you'd still need all the other M-16 parts to make it work and these won't fit into an AR-15 without modification to the lower.

Yes, I know it's more complicated than a DIAS. I lost any possible interest in the convo or bogging down the thread once you turned into this guy. There are numerous gun control threads to go do that in.

fn1.jpg

s0210.gif

and theres nothing wrong with that

images

Jay Leno Voice:

"Hey Kev, did you see the new Victorias Secret models? Things are so bad over there the Catholic church just announced they're handing out photos of Victoria's Secret models to teenage boys to get them to stop masturbating. That's how bad it's getting!"

Jay Leno Voice:

"Hey Kev, did you see the new Victorias Secret models? Things are so bad over there the Catholic church just announced they're handing out photos of Victoria's Secret models to teenage boys to get them to stop masturbating. That's how bad it's getting!"

At least rose isnt obese

1665081760760751.jpg

1665047769678856.png

Back