Social Meme Thread v.86: Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei

The 90s were good, I think everything was great before 2008.

n0.jpg

n1.png

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

n4.jpg

Does every left-wing posters on this forum read the same posting rulebook?

Step 1: Go into joke thread to (a) complain about other posts and/or (b) post a "meme" not even other left-wing posters find funny
Step 2: Someone points it out
Step 3: Get mad, but pretend that everyone else is triggered (definitely not you, of course)
Step 4: Tell your imaginary friends how you "owned the chuds"

<36><36>

I started a post just like this but got interrupted. You said it better anyway.

3d5iij.jpg

AOC has never been left. Sure she may have tried to court some who claim to be left on Twitter but watching those ‘protesters’ shout “we had faith in you” the other day got me wondering ‘why?’. She has never been anything more then a grifter as they say. Sorry for the comment in the meme thread.

This has to be up there with the hardest hitting memes posted. Well and truly triggered!!

Eh, I don't know. I grew up on a farm and we had chicken, mostly Americauna, though we raised Jersey Giants seasonally as well. The roosters all had pronounced combs and the hens didn't. The hens had combs like this:

hredirect2.php

The roosters had combs and wattles like this:

ca2dadedb98bfdd251fccfa632c9ba18.jpg

Not like I'm a fake doctor on chickens, but that sure as hell looks more like a rooster to me. I will give you this though - Minecraft chickens would steer you wrong.

@Mr Holmes - you got your debate! May be a short one though, one way or another.
Why not ask someone in the gay community? They're cock-fighting regularly.

Back