Social Meme Thread v101: Introduction to Memes (Recommended for the Left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80494171-0-image-a-39_1706252782248.jpg

1JNA7GtLTabU0FZG.jpeg

5mUqJit6L6jIAX8o.jpeg

not only does pineapple belong on pizza, it also belongs on nachos too.

Ok. I have to take this bait and I apologize in advance to @irish_thug and my fellow memers but this may literally be the most important discussion ever had on sherdog.

@idrankyourbeer I can't tell if this is a goof, if I've stumbled into a Stanford Prison Experiment equivalent with nachos, I'm trapped in a nightmare I can't wake up from, you've started your own religion or what.

But sir. You must explain this most disturbing and explosive claim because it stopped me in my tracks and I'm all like:

im-coming-fred-sanford.gif

dis-belief-surprised.gif

glee-santana-lopez.gif

Ok. I have to take this bait and I apologize in advance to @irish_thug and my fellow memers but this may literally be the most important discussion ever had on sherdog.

@idrankyourbeer I can't tell if this is a goof, if I've stumbled into a Stanford Prison Experiment equivalent with nachos, I'm trapped in a nightmare I can't wake up from, you've started your own religion or what.

But sir. You must explain this most disturbing and explosive claim because it stopped me in my tracks and I'm all like:

dis-belief-surprised.gif

glee-santana-lopez.gif
They are fine on nachos if done this way.
Nachos-al-pastor_5330-title.jpg

Pizza on the other hand:

Pineapple-on-pizza.jpg

dis-belief-surprised.gif

glee-santana-lopez.gif

just take some pineapple rings and dice em up and throw em with your nachos man. its not bad. i mean it sounds weird at first but then i tried it and now i swear by it

once i really had a hankering for nachos and i had some leftover tortilla chips but i didnt really have much for ingredients at the time so i just cut up some garlic sausage and pineapple slices and some tomato, loaded it with marble cheese and yeah and that shit was fire. since then i've been using pineapple on my nachos ever since. even garlic sausage if i dont have any beef prepared.

but i'm not much of a picky eater. i'll eat anything as long as its not super healthy or vegan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back