Social Meme Thread v102: Fat Chicks in Party Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.
They turned on JK Rowling because she only agreed with 99% of their horseshit instead of 100%. The Left get progressively more retarded with their beliefs and as soon as one of them hesitates and says "uh, well..."

8ia1wt.jpg

JK Rowling isn't just anti trans she intentionally instigates arguments about the issue then calls peoples snowflakes for disagreeing with her.

She explicitly asked people to boycott her video game if they agreed with trans rights then bitched about them trying to cancel her when they actually did it.

JK Rowling isn't just anti trans she intentionally instigates arguments about the issue then calls peoples snowflakes for disagreeing with her.

She explicitly asked people to boycott her video game if they agreed with trans rights then bitched about them trying to cancel her when they actually did it.
Hogwarts Legacy sold 12 million copies in the first two weeks of its release. I don't think she cared about the broke mental patients on Twitter who didn't pick up a copy

Hogwarts Legacy was the best selling game of last year, surpassing the annual Call Of Duty's sales which has had that top spot for nearly every year of the last decade and a half.

One of the reasons it sold so well is because the 'Holier Than Thou' virtue-signalers were calling for a boycott of Hogwarts Legacy, and it royally backfired.

And from what I've heard, its actually not that great of a game. It clearly would have failed on its own merits if not for the Harry Potter IP license.

So, the dirty secret is, JK Rowling and the game's developers are silently thanking people like you, the outspoken trans activists, for telling everyone what to do, because it led their game to sell far beyond expectations, and far beyond what the game itself deserved.

Hogwarts Legacy was the best selling game of last year, surpassing the annual Call Of Duty's sales which has had that top spot for nearly every year of the last decade and a half.

One of the reasons it sold so well is because the 'Holier Than Thou' virtue-signalers were calling for a boycott of Hogwarts Legacy, and it royally backfired.

And from what I've heard, its actually not that great of a game. It clearly would have failed on its own merits if not for the Harry Potter IP license.

So, the dirty secret is, JK Rowling and the game's developers are silently thanking people like you, the outspoken trans activists, for telling everyone what to do, because it led their game to sell far beyond expectations, and far beyond what the game itself deserved.

The bar owner in that game was trans so I think the controversy was a bit contrived

The bar owner in that game was trans so I think the controversy was a bit contrived

Is this supposed to be a response to me, or the trans-activists who royally failed at the boycott attempt?

Because I am a gamer but I've never cared for Harry Potter, so this was never on my 'Buy & Play' list.

The Trans-Activists should be explaining why they boycotted a game with a trans character and was portrayed in a positive light.

The fact the trans-activists boycotted it, and right-wing streamers basically advertised for it, really shows which side is more tollerant of perspectives different than their own.

You literally ignored the context I gave you didn't say it was false or acknowledge it whatsoever. Just repeated your canned talking point for whenever this issue is discussed.

You literally ignored the context I gave you didn't say it was false or acknowledge it whatsoever. Just repeated your canned talking point for whenever this issue is discussed.

No, it wasn't contrived, the trans-activists were still mad even after it was announced there was a trans character and still boycotted the gane.

The developer reached out with an olive branch and it was slapped away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back