Social Meme Thread v103: Guillotines and Woodchippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks bad from the short clip, especially cause she had to put the child down first before dumping them.
However, those guys are picking up shit all day, everyday. If they pick up everyone's overloaded/overweight bins then at some point their backs are going to get fucked. Who's going to take care of them if that happens, sorry but those guys are right to tell people like her to fuck off.

If bin men in the US/Canada are anything like their UK counterparts, they are lazy bastards who will always look for an excuse to avoid doing their jobs. :rolleyes:

GJtuN7NWEAAco0V

If bin men in the US/Canada are anything like their UK counterparts, they are lazy bastards who will always look for an excuse to avoid doing their jobs. :rolleyes:
I don't know but over the past 25 years, in Toronto, I've lived in 3 different homes in 3 different neighborhoods. I've always done my part to package my garbage/recycling neatly, no over flowing recycling bins, no super heavy bags or "juices" seeping out of them and I've never had a problem.
Alright people have been posting and posting about this and getting outraged and no one's stating the obvious: Couldn't she have just distributed the rubbish into more bags, each weighing less?
<BC1>

Now enough of this nonsense, we've already derailed enough. These pages are allocated for precious memes.
Carry on you Glourious Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back