Social Meme Thread v104: Clown News & Dank Memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot new trend among mentally retarded people.

Also lol at the lady for just chilling. Doing the "this is fine" meme in real life.

200w.gif

Last edited:

Also lol at the lady for just chilling. Doing the "this is fine" meme in real life.

200w.gif

Sad to see, but after a while they quit feeling pain because the nerve endings were killed off. Their chances of survival aren't good because your skin (which they just burnt off) is the man barrier of protection against infection.

I do pray they recover though.

Sad to see, but after a while they quit feeling pain because the nerve endings were killed off. Their chances of survival aren't good because your skin (which they just burnt off) is the man barrier of protection against infection.

I do pray they recover though.
Not sure if wishing recovery on an extreme burn victim is as compassionate as it might seem at first. I heard severe burns are painful for the rest of your life, so with his entire body burned, that must suck.

200w.gif

That is horrible. Damn.

Such a waste. Even if I might not agree with what this guy does, he could have made more of an impact by staying alive, and using other tactics to get the results he wants. IF he did it for political reason, which seems most likely, but cannot be certain without some writing or something. Such a shame.

Not sure if wishing recovery on an extreme burn victim is as compassionate as it might seem at first. I heard severe burns are painful for the rest of your life, so with his entire body burned, that must suck.

I'd just like to see the best outcome for them and their loved ones.

That is horrible. Damn.

Such a waste. Even if I might not agree with what this guy does, he could have made more of an impact by staying alive, and using other tactics to get the results he wants. IF he did it for political reason, which seems most likely, but cannot be certain without some writing or something. Such a shame.
He did have a political reason. He left a writing, apparently. It's seems to be just a bunch of "america bad" rhetoric, which means he could be a right-wing crackpot, a left-wing crackpot, a libertarian crackpot, a Chicom supporter or just an all around insane fucker. I my money is on him being some Bill Cooper "government hides aliens" type.

GLjEAy5WkAAe3J8

He did have a political reason. He left a writing, apparently. It's seems to be just a bunch of "america bad" rhetoric, which means he could be a right-wing crackpot, a left-wing crackpot, a libertarian crackpot, a Chicom supporter or just an all around insane fucker. I my money is on him being some Bill Cooper "government hides aliens" type.

GLjEAy5WkAAe3J8
Ahhh, well there it is...

My sentiments remain the same. He could have possibly made an impact if he chose another path. This just makes me not want to even try and understand his beliefs, since they apparently drive one to do this sort of thing. I'll pass on all that.

My sentiments remain the same. He could have possibly made an impact if he chose another path. This just makes me not want to even try and understand his beliefs, since they apparently drive one to do this sort of thing. I'll pass on all that.
Update on his ideology: He was a self-proclaimed anarcho communist. So ... a Jeff Monson type i guess?

Weird because the "Haunted Carnival Edition" makes it seem like he was a Juggalo.

GLjQOe6XsAABmgN

Last edited:

Every time a suicide bomber blows himself up or a school shooter kills children and then themselves, I always think "why not just kill yourself and leave everyone else alone, you retard?"

Good for this guy for only trying to take himself out. He's still retarded but I appreciate not dragging innocent people into his madness

Every time a suicide bomber blows himself up or a school shooter kills children and then themselves, I always think "why not just kill yourself and leave everyone else alone, you retard?"

Good for this guy for only trying to take himself out. He's still retarded but I appreciate not dragging innocent people into his madness

You are not wrong. I agree, however I'd prefer they don't traumatize witnesses, inconvenience firefighters or make for a messy cleanup.

Well yes, I would not have wanted him to hurt anyone at all. Even just killing himself, he hurts those that loved him and such.
I meant doing something politically or something else. Though anarch-communism with never happen, so I guess he would have wasted himself in one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back