Michael Hunter vs Mike Wilson Aug.3rd FITE

Well, good. I'm glad Hunter is going to see some action vs a ( somewhat ) live body soon.

Wilson has somehow snuck into the WBA's #14 spot without ever having fought anyone of any note at heavyweight. But "The White Delight" is 21-1 ( 10 KOs ) & he has a good "mean mug" game going on if nothing else. LOL.
200px-508977.jpg

Well, good. I'm glad Hunter is going to see some action vs a ( somewhat ) live body soon.

Wilson has somehow snuck into the WBA's #14 spot without ever having fought anyone of any note at heavyweight. But "The White Delight" is 21-1 ( 10 KOs ) & he has a good "mean mug" game going on if nothing else. LOL.
200px-508977.jpg

Wilson looks like one of those generic guys you get when you create a fighter in fight night.

200px-508977.jpg
54VDM543PRF43HVNQY5VLQJNBM.jpg

200px-508977.jpg
Dude, Hunter dropped out of a live fight to take on a bum I never heard of. Does nothing for him, what are they doing here? He's being moved way too slow and ain't getting younger. He just had a good go with Povetkin, the time is now. Pull the trigger on some big fights, at least be someone we remember even in a loss, but this is really underwhelming.

Dude, Hunter dropped out of a live fight to take on a bum I never heard of. Does nothing for him, what are they doing here? He's being moved way too slow and ain't getting younger. He just had a good go with Povetkin, the time is now. Pull the trigger on some big fights, at least be someone we remember even in a loss, but this is really underwhelming.

Im fuckin gutted that the hrgovic fight isn’t happening. Would’ve been a great fight a someone’s coming out party

I’ve never heard of Mike Wilson. He’s gonna be a padded can, no doubt

Im fuckin gutted that the hrgovic fight isn’t happening. Would’ve been a great fight a someone’s coming out party

Wilson is no can my friend, have you seen his face? Dude eats cans for breakfast.

Just checked out Wilson's record, this guy folds inside 6 rounds. I can't believe they'd have Hunter regress like this, total tune-up for getting rounds. How much more experience does the kid need?

To be fair to Hunter, he didn't drop out of a fight with Hrgovic. It was never signed. Hrgovic's people were lowballing him so he ceased negotiations. Then the Triller offer came for the Wilson fight & Hunter's purse will be bigger than what he would have gotten for Hrgovic. I know it's a disappointment that the Hrgovic fight fell through but you can't expect Hunter to take a bigger risk for less money. That wouldn't be smart. Hunter is the one who's rated higher in the world rankings & a bigger name at this point because he's fought much better opposition than Hrgovic. So, fighting Hrgovic for short change doesn't make sense careerwise.

200px-508977.jpg

he’s a local Oregon guy who owns and runs his own promotion. Picks his fights, built his own record and now gets to earn some big money because of it. Can’t get mad at the guy

Back