Michael Venom just got KTFO

The MVP riddle has been solved. Unfortunately. Was hoping he’d win the tournament but deep down I knew he wouldnt

He looked like shit against Dailey too and shut up with this slip nonsense... he got kicked down cause he keeps skipping leg day. Anderson went down with a leg day skip related loss too and John Jones will go down the same way when he does.... and speak of the devil.. skipping leg day just caught up with Anderson again

Last edited:
MVP would put up a good fight for Israel if they ever fought

This is the biggest reason right here why MVP avoided legitimate competition for as long as he could. He's a fraud. A manufactured hype-train who was one of the most protected fighters in MMA today.

Bout time. He was an embarrassing KO waiting to happen.

giphy.gif
In an alternate universe, I see MVP vs Anthony Pettis ending with the exact same sequence.

And to be fair it wasn't his style that got him KO'd... he just made the mistake of thinking he wasn't in danger as he was getting up.
It was his style. He put all his weight in the front leg and overextended trying to land a straight left. That is why he ate the legkick and fell hilariously.

And I dont hate MVP and he was having some success.

Another Hype train derailed! Karate can not compete with a Solid kickboxer! Period! Keep flashy for the movies! They only have one "HYPE Train" left...……………...Tyrell Fortune!

This is the biggest reason right here why MVP avoided legitimate competition for as long as he could. He's a fraud. A manufactured hype-train who was one of the most protected fighters in MMA today.

Truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0-1 against legit opponents lmao
This.

Just came to post in this thread as I can't stand MVP. Yeah, you're a great striker and all but now you've can crushed your way to the top of the food chain with the other apex predators. Gotta be careful with all that jumping, spinning shit.

Exposed for the fraud he has always been

Beautiful moment

Lima is fucking awesome

I'm not gonna kick the guy while he's down (no pun intended) but one thing that worked against MVP here was that he comes from kickboxing, a sport when you get dropped by something, your opponent backs off and you're allowed to get up. He didn't protect himself when he was getting back up from that leg kick. Even though he's had 14 or 15 fights now I don't think he's had much experience facing adveristy in MMA to know to protect himself in certain positions, so hopefully he learns from this.
What is his actual kickboxing pedigree?

seems like a lot of sport karate stuff from what I've read.

He fought someone who was not gonna be flustered by his flashy strikes.

What is his actual kickboxing pedigree?

seems like a lot of sport karate stuff from what I've read.

He fought someone who was not gonna be flustered by his flashy strikes.

Yeah it's important to note that even through his whole "kickboxing" career Lima is still by far the best striker he has ever fought in his life

It was his style. He put all his weight in the front leg and overextended trying to land a straight left. That is why he ate the legkick and fell hilariously.

And I dont hate MVP and he was having some success.

I get that he got knocked down because of his style, but Lima landing the knockout blow had nothing to do with his style. If he gets up the proper way protecting himself, that doesn't happen.

Wheres the full fight vid at? I keep finding highlights I dont wanna watch it like that..

Back