Michael Venom just got KTFO

People are gonna shit on him because they hate him but he deserves credit for that. Casuals and people with too strong of a bias won't acknowledge it, but MVP proved he was more than a can crusher in these two last fights. He neutralized the ground game and also stunned a BJJ black belt and former Bellator WW champion, and before that he beat Paul Daley. He deserves credit where it's due.

that was unfortunate because it happened due to a slip. Would like to see a remacth as page was doing well until that point.
Doing so so until that point. Went for ill advised maybe Sexyama trip but got caught and taken down then held wrists for remainder of round, then did his unorthodox jump in and punch, then got leg kicked out and KO'd.

Lima's ending sequence was masterful.

Wheres the full fight vid at? I keep finding highlights I dont wanna watch it like that..
Round 1 was maybe 99% MVP holding Lima's wrists in guard. The gif is probably the only part worth watching.

That is what happens when you have to fight an elite guys and stop crushing cans.

knocked the fuck out stiff as a board by a "basic striker", LMAO your goofy ass sideways kungfu shit doesn't work against real kickboxing.

back to super fight league scrub.

Lima BLESS
Idk man wonderboy is pretty good, so is Whittaker. Although mvp is a bit crazy with his style and god smoked

Idk man wonderboy is pretty good, so is Whittaker. Although mvp is a bit crazy with his style and god smoked

Yeah, those guys are great fighters and not goofy assholes.

People are gonna shit on him because they hate him but he deserves credit for that. Casuals and people with too strong of a bias won't acknowledge it, but MVP proved he was more than a can crusher in these two last fights. He neutralized the ground game and also stunned a BJJ black belt and former Bellator WW champion, and before that he beat Paul Daley. He deserves credit where it's due.

The way he had wrist control was pretty impressive.

Guy has skills, there is no denying it. Hilarious and deserved KO aside.

Michael Page should take this as a wake up call that he has a lot of growing up and training to do. He would get tooled on the big stage against any of the UFC's top 10.

He looked like shit against Dailey too and shut up with this slip nonsense... he got kicked down cause he keeps skipping leg day. Anderson went down with a leg day skip related loss too and John Jones will go down the same way when he does.... and speak of the devil.. skipping leg day just caught up with Anderson again

{<jordan}

Wow I gave up lookin for the full fight and i watched the highlight..
<{danawhoah}><30><DCWhoa><6><36>

He looked like shit against Dailey too and shut up with this slip nonsense... he got kicked down cause he keeps skipping leg day. Anderson went down with a leg day skip related loss too and John Jones will go down the same way when he does.... and speak of the devil.. skipping leg day just caught up with Anderson again
<{outtahere}>

But that's my GOAT..
<2>

Would have been hilarious if, when his limp body rolled over, all the Pokemom balls rolled from his shorts.

Losing to Douglas Lima now makes you not worthy of being in the UFC?
That was terribly worded. My bad.

I do think MVP/Lima belong in the UFC. Its just a lot of those thread starters are people who just discovered Bellator and thought that only the UFC could provide good competition for him. I always stressed that he was never even put against Bellator's elite (Lima, Koreshkov, Daley, etc). A lot of the thread starters didn't even know who the hell those dudes were. They just went off highlight videos on Facebook. Now they know Douglas Lima.

Last edited:
Not a fan of MVP, thought Lima would dominate him on the ground.

He was having success in that fight up until the KO, his wrist control from full guard was impressive, shocked me.

The KO was just a beautiful perfect sequence for Lima who’s been relatively underrated his whole career, perfect kick, perfect punch on the button and even the hammers were spot on.

The tall lanky guys sure go stiff awkwardly

Starched, we will see how good he really is after a loss like this. He got humbled big time

KOTY contender.

MVP will be back.

Yeah, they're going to call up Rudy Bears to get MVP back on track in a few months. Maybe a rematch with Fernado Gonzalez who be barely won a split off of, but that might be too risky for his return to form fight.

Back