News Michel Pereira vs Ihor Potieira set for UFC 301

Who wins?

• Total voters
Yeah that's less of a fight and more of an execution

Wow, Ihor goes from facing Shara 'Bullet' to fighting Michel Pereira...

... why aren't they wanting to have Michel fight higher at this point?

Yeah Pereira is on a 7 fight win streak (5 of them at welterweight though) and to be fighting a guy like Potieira is a joke lol. I guess they wanted to keep him on the 301 card and Potieira is the best option they could find on relatively short notice.

Banger...

But wait.............

What does that mean for Shara? Is he injured? Or getting another opponent?

Knowing the UFC, they're going to give Shara a real bottom-of-the-barrel opponent now so he can get a highlight reel finish. Ihor isn't great but was still a suitable test after his last win.

Yeah Pereira is on a 7 fight win streak (5 of them at welterweight though) and to be fighting a guy like Potieira is a joke lol. I guess they wanted to keep him on the 301 card and Potieira is the best option they could find on relatively short notice.

I guess Ihor is game and will actually fight Pereira, but the initial booking was also wide of the mark with Muradov - eh, hopefully he gets a big next time out!

Knowing the UFC, they're going to give Shara a real bottom-of-the-barrel opponent now so he can get a highlight reel finish. Ihor isn't great but was still a suitable test after his last win.

He's getting Tiuliulin at this rate lol

Loser has to add some consonants to their last name p

Ihor was ideal to get highlighted, they'll struggle to find someone who's more of a stylistic walk in the park for Shara than him.

All will rejoice in Brazil if Pereira KO's him than says he did it for Shogun.

Banger...

But wait.............

What does that mean for Shara? Is he injured? Or getting another opponent?
Pereira vs Bullet as I think Pereira will make quick work of Ihor

Pereira vs Bullet as I think Pereira will make quick work of Ihor

If Pereira runs through Potieira he'll be on a 8 fight win streak & ready for a ranked middleweight, don't waste his time with Bullet imo.

Wow, Ihor goes from facing Shara 'Bullet' to fighting Michel Pereira...

... why aren't they wanting to have Michel fight higher at this point?
Probably because no one else would accept the fight on short notice

I'm still baffled by Pereira's matchmaking. Maybe they are punishing him for missing weight against Wonderboy but I don't get it. 7 fight win streak (could be 8 if he wasn't dumb.) I get this is short notice but Muradov is about the same level as Michal and Petrovski and possibly even lower.

Weird fight, but so was the Muradov fight to be fair. Pereira smokes him in 1 round.

I'm still baffled by Pereira's matchmaking. Maybe they are punishing him for missing weight against Wonderboy but I don't get it. 7 fight win streak (could be 8 if he wasn't dumb.) I get this is short notice but Muradov is about the same level as Michal and Petrovski and possibly even lower.

Maybe Dana is punishing him because he hated his recent dance routine :eek:

Back