Mike Goldberg is very unprofessional on twitter

Professionalism sucks for the fans anyways, why would we encourage it? I'd rather see people say how they feel.

I mean he's not wrong. Those mouth breathers wouldn't last one hour doing play-by-play

That's the paradox, people who don't do anything think everything is easy. It's like how someone who has never been in a fight thinks he will be like something from a Van Damme movie if shit goes down.

Sometimes you just need to grab a headset or shut the fuck up...

Could you imagine Kirk Herbsreit acting like this on twitter, no wonder he was fired from NFL and UFC.
mike-goldberg-3ammma.jpg

mike-goldberg-tweet.0.jpg

goldietweet1.0.png

goldbergtweet3.0.png

goldbergtweet4.0.png

goldbergtweet5.0.png

images
Mike Goldberg taking a page out Jon Bones Jones, here, joe.

Came here looking for retaliation to a sacking, instead walked into a time machine.

I cant imagine him talking like that in real life. I have a hard time believing he was a real person,or existed at any point in history.

Oct 19, 2011

Stipe Miocic and Anthony Pettis fought on the undercard while Nam Phan was on the main card 8 days prior.

10 days later Nick Diaz won his last fight.

Earlier that month Rumble was fighting at welterweight.

Everything else was virtually identical.

So what. He learned from Uncle Dana. I respect the fuck out of that
Even Dana was better come backs than that. He didn't say things like "Blow me". Ugly stuff by an adult standard.

Oct 19, 2011

Stipe Miocic and Anthony Pettis fought on the undercard while Nam Phan was on the main card 8 days prior.

10 days later Nick Diaz won his last fight.

Earlier that month Rumble was fighting at welterweight.

Everything else was virtually identical.
Last part got me lol

Goldberg was the shit. He was one of us. He will be missed.

Yep. Too innocent to get in with the corporate heirarchy; too dorky to fit in with the cool kids that gathered around rogan. He will forever be Sherdog's spirit animal.

I salute you Goldie - you'll be missed.

That's the paradox, people who don't do anything think everything is easy. It's like how someone who has never been in a fight thinks he will be like something from a Van Damme movie if shit goes down.

I've been in fights before and can attest that it isn't always wrong to believe that.

Back