Mike Goldberg to return for UFC 300?

He was awful but I miss him. Today's commentary feels like a shitty podcast. Sometimes have to turn the volume all the way down

Mike Goldberg is the GOAT commentator. All other commentators are virtually identical.

A firm hell no from me. I hated his commentary, like the guy though, seems like a good bloke

Is there any rumour or announcement he is coming back? Why do you say say Goldberg to return for UFC 300?

Ban imo. Just a baseless opinion post out of nowhere. Thought there would be some news about Goldie opening this up

OP just phrased it as a question pretending it was some kind of rumor or had legitimacy rather than just him daydreaming up what he wants to see lol. :p

Wonder how Goldberg reacted when he heard Dana White say he would have quit if Rogan got fired because he's always loyal to those who are loyal to him.

Goldy could roll off the couch and commentate better than that dumbass Bisping. Make it happen Dana you magenta goof.

They aren't gonna bring him back. They got rid of him for a reason. He's not being used by anyone else for a reason. Even if you did bring him back, after all this time apart joe and he wouldn't have the same chemistry. It would be forced and lame and it would just generate bad feelings amongst those that want him to come back. It's literally a no win situation. The world has moved on. You should too.

Wonder how Goldberg reacted when he heard Dana White say he would have quit if Rogan got fired because he's always loyal to those who are loyal to him.
How should he feel? Even when goldberg was still there joe Rogan was worth a thousand mike goldbergs

I read that he was a pill junkie and that’s why they canned him. I’m not sure if it’s true. Can anyone confirm?
I don't know if that's why they got rid of him but I def heard of stories of him doing crazy shit I'm the back while under the influence. My guess is the new regime didn't think he was worth the money he was making combined with maybe the less professional backstage stuff. Problems joe Rogan didn't have.

I wasn't a big fan of Mike and don't disagree with them cutting him, but not giving him a sendoff after all the work he put in over the years was sad as fuck. I wonder if they really had just had it with him due to things he we don't know,

I think it was Rogan who said they should just say white guy vs black guy when Goldberg was identifying their short colors.
I think you're right. Something like

"Let's call it what it is. White guy vs black guy"

LOL

I'll take him all day over Rogan, Anik, Cormier, Felder, and Cruz. At least he made it exciting. All you get with Rogan is him talking slow throwing his hands trying to describe things, thinking he is giving some great insight blessing us with his deep mma knowledge. Your 60 years old bro. Cormier and Felder are just both corporate suck off morons. Anik is just trying to stay employed. Cruz hasn't been relative for years. We need Goldy, Bisping, and Din Thomas and we're fine. Maybe throw in some Chael as well.
Replace Chael with Bas

Mike Goldberg was a commentator who served alongside Joe Rogan for almost 10 years calling play-by-play in his own style. He had the ability to see things no one else noticed and had could recite information about a fighter that literally no one else had ever heard before.

Long time fans loved him, miss him, and think he was given his walking papers unceremoniously. Some people feel cheated. It'd be a great chance at one final experience in the sport he helped grow and form into what it is today.

Why did you make this thread again?

How should he feel? Even when goldberg was still there joe Rogan was worth a thousand mike goldbergs
That has nothing t do with loyalty. Dana said "I'm loyal to those who are loyal to me" not "I'm loyal to those who are loyal to me IF they're as important as Joe." It was a finite statement without qualifications about the person's importance to his business.

Next time you reply to a comment, you should probably read and understand it first.

I'd watch Esparza vs Namajunas 3 if they let Goldy call it.

I dunno about y'all but Goldie never left for me...i hear him everytime i see a finish...hell i might even say " IT IS ALLLLLL OVEER" out loud as i watch ...

Mike Goldberg never die!!

His unintentionally funny comments were part of the UFC. They should have him one last time

"Knock out be knockout

The Michael Jordan of bjj... maybe the kobe?... No? OK

The little eagle flies again!

The black guy vs the white guy"

Please name some more!
His precision is really precise

You almost want to watch Sokojou and soak it in

Back