Khamzat to get hand surgery and potentially return to UFC 300?

The man beat Usman with a torn ligament in his hand for 2/3 of the fight. Torn ligaments are so painful they often feel like broken bones depending on the severity. Even Immediately after the fight Khamzat said he believed he may have a broken hand.

Crazy heart and determination to pull off the win against a talent like Usman.
Volk steamrolled Holloway with a broken hand and never let up for 1 second. Very little got made of it, in fact many people forget it even happened.

Some of you guys are just desperate as all hell to try and salvage the Khamzat hype.

Only out of cage matters can stop Khamzat.

No one on the ufc rosters gonna beat him in a cage.

Dude fought like 3 times in a month then once a year.

He's all hype and nowhere near as good as hype. Also he can get into US anyway. Pass

Only on sherdog can someone who 10-8d usman with a broken hand get trashed on...

He went from
“Kill everybawdy”

To soy boy overnight

Only on sherdog can someone who 10-8d usman with a broken hand get trashed on...
If you believe that to be true… he supposedly damaged that many weeks back, now is a bit late to announce

khamshaft is in the shop for repairs until further notice

He was out with a long bout of covid.

Then UFC idiot brass sat him on the shelf for the entire year so he could be on the Abu Dhabi card.

Don't put too much blame on Khamzat here.
Not true. Artur Chimaev, brother of Khamzat said that UFC planned to hold event in Sweden in May and Khamzat refused to fight claiming that it's too soon after Ramadan.
And wasn't Khamzat himself said something about fighting Whittaker back in Winter but being unable to do so because of Australian visa?

I really disagree with those wanting him to fight Costa.Costa has been one of the worst pull out merchants for someone who will never be champ. He should be placed onto the early prelims or a fight night prelims at best before we trust me him to fight.

According to his post-fight speech, he seemed keen on heading to Palestine soon.

Perhaps Khan Younis will be the lucky city to host UFC 300.

Khamzat is the Kurt "broken freakin' neck" Angle with the abdools admiration here on sherdog.

I really disagree with those wanting him to fight Costa.Costa has been one of the worst pull out merchants for someone who will never be champ. He should be placed onto the early prelims or a fight night prelims at best before we trust me him to fight.
Costa should have been cut from the UFC at this point.

No one should sign to fight that jabroni pullout merchant. Let him post unfunny things on social media. It's way better (Still not good) than his fighting ability.

Back