Elections Mike Pence Says He Can’t Endorse Trump In ‘Good Conscience’

Are you under the impression that Pence has no influence...specifically in the world of Evangelicals, moderate Republican voters, and independents who lean right? I mean, he should never have any influence at all if you ask me, and I oppose him on almost every level...but do you genuinely think he doesn't?

I believe he will absolutely vote for Trump himself when push comes to shove, because he's too partisan not to. But him making a public statement is meant to cause ripples.
Good answer.

Do people not think that skill and competence are required in politics? Is giving the most powerful position in the world to someone with absolutely no experience really a good idea?
Aside from his Jan 6th actions, Trump's presidency wasn't any different than what is expected out of Republicans. He basically proved anyone can be president. I don't care about experience, I'd just like to get someone with some integrity and values in there for once.

Aside from his Jan 6th actions, Trump's presidency wasn't any different than what is expected out of Republicans. He basically proved anyone can be president. I don't care about experience, I'd just like to get someone with some integrity and values in there for once.

It’s a strange catch 22. Anyone that wants to be president shouldn’t be president.

I think he absolutely would go through with it. Never forget that the religious right, specifically, the Evangelical bloc, are why you have less rights right this second. Something they said they wouldn't do, then turned around and did. When these people show you who they are, believe them.
The thing that pissed me off about Pence was ignoring the subpoena to testify about Trump then writing a book detailing everything.
Edit: He said that he wasn't willing to go into detail about his time under Trump but sold books detailing it.

An establishment politician rejecting Trump may as well be an endorsement. A big reason why Trump won in the first place is due increasing distrust in the political establishment.
IIRC, the ticket that won was Trump/Pence. So when did Pence become “establishment”? If it was his 13 years in the House and 4 years as Governor of a flyover state, then why did Trump choose such an establishment figure to be his VP when he was supposed to be draining the swamp? And if Pence *wasn’t* an establishment candidate in 2016, all he’s done since is serve as Trump’s VP.

This kind of nonsense is exactly how they’ve manipulated you guys.

I didn't mind Pence, he'd had his place in government for so many years he was the steady hand to do his best with wacko Trump who had never done the job. I may have even voted for him as president if he had more gumption as a candidate.
Seriously? Pence is a far right evangelical who discriminates against women regularly and even supports making abortion illegal for nonviable pregnancies. He’s a complete POS.

Last edited:
Does anyone care about what Pence has to say about anything?
Apparently your God-Emperor did, as he chose him to be vice fucking president of the United States. So when he's supporting your cult, it's "all hail pence, the herald and torch bearer of mein fuhrer". When he refuses to go along with a coup attempt and gets kicked off the team, suddenly it's "who tha Fook is that guy?" And "who cares what pence has to say".

You cultists are so transparent in your dishonesty.

Pence/Romney/Graham/Haley/Cornyn/Pompeo/Mattis/Burr/Ryan/Crenshaw, and on and on and on..

Token Deep state members.

And more and more of these "Conservatives" are getting outed as the election draws near. They know that their World is about to change if Trump gets back in office, so they're all in a self-preservation mode.

Reactions: N13
Apparently your God-Emperor did, as he chose him to be vice fucking president of the United States. So when he's supporting your cult, it's "all hail pence, the herald and torch bearer of mein fuhrer". When he refuses to go along with a coup attempt and gets kicked off the team, suddenly it's "who tha Fook is that guy?" And "who cares what pence has to say".

You cultists are so transparent in your dishonesty.
You have issues.

IIRC, the ticket that won was Trump/Pence. So when did Pence become “establishment”? If it was his 13 years in the House and 4 years as Governor of a flyover state, then why did Trump choose such an establishment figure to be his VP when he was supposed to be draining the swamp? And if Pence *wasn’t* an establishment candidate in 2016, all he’s done since is serve as Trump’s VP.

This kind of nonsense is exactly how they’ve manipulated you guys.

Certainly Trump picked an established VP and filled out a lot of his cabinet with the establishment. I think that it's all fucked either way, Biden or Trump. But Trumps base isn't going to really care what Mike Pence because they've accurately got him figured out, even if they miss the mark on Trump and his record.

The thing that pissed me off about Pence was ignoring the subpoena to testify about Trump then writing a book detailing everything.
Edit: He said that he wasn't willing to go into detail about his time under Trump but sold books detailing it.

Yeah, kinda shows he's a lying piece of sh*t dunnit?

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

He has the racist xenophobe vote, which apparently is still huge in America.

BE1.gif

Well at least Trump now has found common ground with those he criticizes.

I think he doesn't have a lot of influence in terms of numbers but it's still highly significant that another person who worked with Trump on a high level says this. If someone genuinely cared about anything beyond partisanship and still thought it was OK that Trump could be re-elected, this kind of thing would affect them.

He has influence. The entire reason he was made VP is because he is who the Evangelicals wanted to be VP.

Just about every single person who has worked with Trump over the years and everyone that worked with him in the WH has pretty much said he's unfit in pretty much every measurable way... and there's still tens of millions of people who look past it. And we're talking about super conservative henchmen-like characters who now look at him with disdain and suspicion. Mind blowing... really speaks to the mental illness and self-immolating tribalism that afflicts a huge portion of the US.
99% of people vote with their wallet. If they feel like their economic situation is getting worse and worse they will vote against the incumbent and become more and more radical with each passing election.

99% of people vote with their wallet. If they feel like their economic situation is getting worse and worse they will vote against the incumbent and become more and more radical with each passing election.
Very false. The economy is doing better than it ever has, and most people recognize that with regard to their own situations but still have mistaken ideas about how everyone else is doing.

bruh, normal people look at this circus show and run like hell. anybody not in a cult wants no part of this nonsense.

A twice impeached president who committed crimes we all saw caused a multitude of headlines about him facing justice?

Never saw that coming.

How is Russia invading Ukraine biden’s fault ? Or does Russia have no culpability in this ? Also, the borders aren’t wide open and the Vice President can’t just decide not to let a presidential transfer take place. Where are you even getting this ……
from his ass..

The economy was just fine in 2016. Trump's vote had a lot to do with stoking animosity towards what middle America considers 'elitists' living on the coasts. Never mind the fact that Trump literally is an elitist who's from NYC who skips out on taxes and has made a living stiffing blue collar workers. You're not wrong people vote largely with their wallet but it's more about their own misperceptions than anything else - not sure inflation was Biden's fault really but accusations of such are powerful and let's be honest, people are partisan in nature and want to believe that because it fits their narrative. But the whole "fuck em - I'll vote for Trump just to stick it to the establishment" is basically how you usher in an era of fascism.

Nope, I never said anything about Trump supporters being non-human. I'm criticizing Trump supporters, and the two posts just above yours demonstrate why. I'm not the one with a "political in-group"...you're just predictably triggered at any criticism of the group you've sold your identity to. In this very forum I've openly criticized liberals and leftists for various reasons. I will continuously criticize anyone who parrots the idiocy that Trump is being uniquely and unjustly persecuted, when the guy had admitted to crimes on camera and continues to defame people he's already lost in Court to. You're just doing more whining, attempting to play the victim rather than owning your own positions. Not surprising at all.

Bye the way liberals aren't leftists, you should at least learn that so you don't conflate the two when trying to criticize people who aren't in YOUR political in-group.

i said that normal people run away from the barrage of deranged establishment lies as shown in that highlight video and you inferred that i'm some kind of whackjob with no right to use the word normal. why, cause i'm against the constant vomit of bullshit that legacy media has spewed since 2015?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back