Media Mike Perry hardship

No future for him in MMA. Maybe he can try the Bare Knuckles fighting scene before he hits rock bottom and ends up in prison.

Mike Perry has ben used and abused, his girlfriend left him, his UFC career is near dead, and his mental was always fooked.

But but at least he got to hang with nick diaz for a bit

Nick Diaz smiling? I feel dirty.

Are people that stupid on Sherdog that they go around making up stories?? Smh you little b***s belong in the tmz forums or something . His gf did not break up with him

Are people that stupid on Sherdog that they go around making up stories?? Smh you little b***s belong in the tmz forums or something . His gf did not break up with him
What did he mean when he said she left him?

I wonder if it's the Pigeon Stretch... Game-changer for my sciatica.
Verywell-07-3567179-Pigeon02-133-598b72f5b501e80012e733ab.gif

Yeah, for sure. Try leaning off to the right (given how she is orientated) with a very straight back (so your chest is still pretty far up). Really seems to help nerve issues in my foot that flair up periodically.

Absolutely, my physio never suggested it to me, but a friend did and it worked wonders, there's another way you can do it on your back too.. obviously requires a bit of flexibility.

Yeah I've been working on that since I fucked mine doing rows a year or so ago. I can't bend that far so I do it from my back using yoga stretching bands. Those are highly recommended. Cheap too.

Something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/SANKUU-Multi...s=yoga+stretching+bands&qid=1619978668&sr=8-6

Dude should of got cut a long time ago. Especially after beating up that old man at that bar. The UFC letting it slide just enabled his erratic behavior.

Wait, didn't they just have a kid? As crazy as Mike Perry is, losing someone you care about is tough.

Also, damn Nick looks way friendly and seemed entirely coherent. Almost didn't seem like the same person. And lol at Nick and Perry out and about, something surreal about seeing them together like that.

EDIT: Apparently some comments on the youtube video is saying she just "left" him downtown. So clip was out of context.

<DisgustingHHH>{<BJPeen}
This guy is a self centered dramatic asshole. When he's riding high he's even worse. Sexist, racists abusive to anyone near him or including knocking out old men. He's obviously struggling with addiction issues and I don't want to see anyone suffer from that but he doesn't even try to have awareness and he tries to play on decent people's sympathetic nature. He's said before that he basically doesn't give a shit about the fans. Unfortunately he's an ego maniac and he's got a I help himself.
Me personally. I say fuck 'em.

Back