Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

This was a tough one to get...
ppttab.gif

slide%20monkey.gif

Last edited:
I once saw a yellow and black SHITBIRD tab at some little PX in Kuwait. Wish I would've bought it.

The only redeeming part is seeing the guy that played Iceman.

Other than that... more anti-military jacking off by Hollywood even though shit like Black Hawk Down and Lone Survivor make them boatloads of money.

I think these two are pretty 'basic' and should not have a 'tab' or 'badge':
sapper_tab_multicam_grande.jpeg

Pathfinder:
us_army_pathfinder_badge_mirror_finish_1280_pathf_mrf_1024x1024.jpeg

* Did we not have a section on 'demolition' and 'aviation' in Ranger school - Ranger handbook?

Yeah, you better let these guys know the U.S. Army does not give out a sniper tab or badge:
main-qimg-1c43c56505534b5830e854ebd8ceee6a

I agree. Cut em'.

Many guys go to Pathfinder just for that torch.

You're a mechanic but you've been to Pathfinder? What a waste but cool badge bro..

Female Marines on the Drill field are fucking Ruthless . That is all

Rag time is no joke
Lol bit seriously though. Females become hyper competitive out here in the Drill field . Even see it so far in the school . We have been doing BDR drills with 4 Marine teams and so far the Female teams have the worst teamwork because they fucking cant communicate and they try to out do each other , Bitch you ain't the one running it , let your " Heavy" run it. Pisses me off because 2 of annoyingly loud ones are also the ones that especially failed the Confidence and O - Course . I literally did the O- Course twice while this bitch got stuck on the 1st Bar.

Lol bit seriously though. Females become hyper competitive out here in the Drill field . Even see it so far in the school . We have been doing BDR drills with 4 Marine teams and so far the Female teams have the worst teamwork because they fucking cant communicate and they try to out do each other , Bitch you ain't the one running it , let your " Heavy" run it. Pisses me off because 2 of annoyingly loud ones are also the ones that especially failed the Confidence and O - Course . I literally did the O- Course twice while this bitch got stuck on the 1st Bar.
Making up for lack of upper body strength by being loud doesn't work

We were on the same training schedule as one of the female companies when I went through. The average female DI is either smoking hot or butt ugly, no in-between.

Making up for lack of upper body strength by being loud doesn't work
Yup . It's funny because the girl that she was being louder than navigated all the obstacles just fine. Just straight up females being hateful bitches.

We were on the same training schedule as one of the female companies when I went through. The average female DI is either smoking hot or butt ugly, no in-between.

Concur. The DI school is right next to 4th Battalion and a girl I dated works there and is a couple months away from leaving and joke to her about this . Most of the fugly ones are bull dykes

Female Marines on the Drill field are fucking Ruthless. That is all.
Anything like this where you are at? Poster 'girl' for the USMC.
E-5 as a DI? Must be hard getting good quality female DIs. ...and I do like the Marine Corps mascot.
40628746_686432048422299_4630755290969538560_n.jpg

E-5 as a DI? Must be hard getting good quality female DIs. ...and I do like the Marine Corps mascot.

Probably like 1 out of 5 are cute

We had an E4 as a training DI when I was there. Remember that E4 is an NCO rank in the sea services though and not automatic like the sham shield.
I hate the mascot. Should be a gator instead.

Back