Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

Oh shit, that was the last Working Grad I did. I heard about this one , motherfucker fucker was beating off while filming female recruits. Apparently he was one of reservists here as an augment because of Covid.
Bro that’s crazy!
I went back to Ft Benning for the first time in 14 years. I drove by the recruit barracks. Those mfers were on their cell phones all the time. Taking selfie’s and whatnot in front of the basic training PX.

I was like wtf.. I wrote letters and got a couple of phone calls with a calling card I had to buy.

There’s no doubt in my mind the new soldiers are absolutely different previous generations.

I went back to Ft Benning for the first time in 14 years. I drove by the recruit barracks. Those mfers were on their cell phones all the time. Taking selfie’s and whatnot in front of the basic training PX.
Yeah, the new generation Mike. Got to have that cellphone when going into combat. Take pictures with the enemy to send to friends. Live enemy, not dead ones.

Do they use the GPS on the phone when doing land navigation these days? Do they still know how to use a compass? How about those female recruits now in the Infantry?

Believe it or not I don't have a cellphone or iPhone or whatever they call it these days. Folks can call home on the landline and leave a message if they need to. I like my peace and quiet.
4PYjjVwJ1UdtwYR96SfEz144DDUm3dgmHQgvnKodeQXwA2qtWwTQ62sBcyhGkBFZM5gjUN7F1Js5V3XWJ9BrQn2f5jQe44BMZWn5RERpGwQ.jpg

Don't they only to get use their phones on Sunday?

What is so important that these kids have to be on these phones almost 24/7?

I have Zero Faith in Marriages while in the Military and being down here in PI has validated that.

A lot of current ones are converted carpet munchers
We were on the same training schedule as one of the female companies and their DIs were either hot or butt ugly. There was no in between.

I have Zero faith in marriages while in the military and being down here in PI has validated that.
That is because their partners were 'shit' to start with. The military and deployments have nothing to do with how good a marriage turns out. Plenty of good marriages and good wives in the military. Take into account that roughly only 20% of marriages are truly great relationships. The rest are out of convenience or end up in divorce.

Have you had any Muslim recruits during Ramadan?

Yes but we got a good SDI that actually knew enough about Ramadan and he sold it to the kid that for his own safety because they were going to burn a lot of calories that he needed to eat on the scheduled hours. It was only for a week because we picked up with about a week left and that 1 week is an ass kicker. "Kid" was 25 and ended up being one of our Squad Leaders and a good recruit throughout.

Just got back from some enlisted command qualification boards. My brain is fried.

Holy fuck 9+ hours in a room asking or hearing mostly (we tried to switch it up) the same questions asked of multiple candidates over a week can drain you.

Just got back from some enlisted command qualification boards. My brain is fried.

Holy fuck 9+ hours in a room asking or hearing mostly (we tried to switch it up) the same questions asked of multiple candidates over a week can drain you.

I had a buddy of mine going before an Airman Of The Quarter board and they let an Army SNCO sit on the board. This was at the height of the O.J. trial and the USAF members asked the standard questions.

He said the Army member asked him "What was the childhood nickname of the lawyer of the prosecution at the O.J. Simpson trial?"

He said "Sir, I believe that the trial is nothing short of sensationalism and I find it not worthy of my attention.."

The Army member replied... "Well, I don't need to ask anymore of my questions then..."

My buddy didn't win. :)

Back