Military Roll Call! Veterans, GTFIH!

I have an issue with women in the military?
I have an issue with women in combat arms. You never been in an Infantry unit, have you?
Women do great in a variety of non-combat roles.
What exactly is your background in the military? If you have one.

Your issue seems to be with blacks in the military overall.
<Deported1>
Is this Chief from the article in an infantry unit? No. But it is another woman who is doing something outside the bounds of what woman before her have done and you automatically call her qualifications, which are not even mentioned in the article, into question. If it was a man you wouldn’t do that.

Again, that General is doing something that is outside your normal way of doing things, meaning how thing might have been done when you served. If her and he are given commands or responsibility outside of your normal, then I’ll assume you have an issue with it. Past post of yours suggest that.

But it is another woman who is doing something outside the bounds of what woman before her have done and you automatically call her qualifications, which are not even mentioned in the article, into question.
Looks like you have never served. You avoided my question. You also completely missed the point.
It is not about qualifications or a female serving in a key position in a submarine. It is about how one, or maybe three, females serve in a mostly male submarine crew. A boys and girls issue.
That General is doing something that is outside your normal way of doing things, meaning how thing might have been done when you served. If her and he are given commands or responsibility outside of your normal, then I’ll assume you have an issue with it. Past post of yours suggest that.
No he is not. We have had plenty of 'black' Generals serving in the U.S. Army. Black Generals served during my time in service - Colin Powell. You assume too much, and you are wrong. You don't know anything about my military history. If you favor woman in combat roles, that is your right. I don't. You don't like it? I don't care.

* It is nice the way you are now trying to avoid a 'yellow' card for your original racist post - which has now been taken down.
I'm surprised Sherdog has not 'flagged' you.

Last edited:
"Almost 10 years of sustained combat has harmed the moral fabric of the Marine Corps."
Marine aviator for you. (i.e. they sleep in beds, eat warm food, flushing toilets, and warm showers.)

. Army general declares Americans too fat or criminal to fight in rebuke of service leaders (msn.com)
"The Army’s recruiting troubles stem from Americans not being fit to serve or simply not interested in service, the head of the Army’s I Corps said this week. Lt. Gen. Xavier Brunson’s comments run contrary to what the Secretary of the Army and the Army Chief of Staff said earlier this year when outlining service efforts to combat this year's poor recruitment numbers."
AAXqrQB.img

Why would he need to go through OCS if he was commissioned through ROTC?

Then he doesn't know the culture of Quantico OCS getting mentored by experienced SNCOs or the Officers assigned there , he was an outsider from the beginning , and just a fucking yes man.

Then he doesn't know the culture of Quantico OCS getting mentored by experienced SNCOs. He was an outsider from the beginning, and just a fucking yes man.
Amos: A Hebrew word meaning “burden.”
...and then there is this Amos:
0007667729660_B

Back