Media Miranda Maverick blast Mayce "The Robber" Barber after decisión "win" over KGB

I understand people getting worked up over Barber_Maverick, because Mav won that fight 29-28. It was clear as day.

But Barber-Lee? Really? Close fight that probably could have gone either way. Lee lost because of how little she did with her takedowns. She's not the first fighter and won't be the last to get outworked, and thus let a victory slip away.

As I said before
Miragliotta as a judge
4730de004883d9bc230bb35704ef703f7547c4cefa885a98872d0fbb192f88bb-1.jpg

She certainly hasn't reinvented herself to become elite and I still don't consider herself one of the elite up-and-comers in the division, but IMO there's a noticeable difference in the pace at which she fights (her cardio is actually one of her better attributes), her ability to regularly land power shots on the feet, and the urgency she shows in getting out of bad positions on the ground. She's not the most technical striker going and yes she certainly leans heavily on her physicality, but a lot of fighters do that.
She's basically the American version of Molly (meatball) McCann

Alexa Bliss, I think, she has cancer right now :confused:

Ok I will sit quietly & feel ashamed of myself now. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

They also train together.

Def was a robbery.

She's basically the American version of Molly (meatball) McCann

There are a few superficial similarities in their fighting styles, but also plenty of differences IMO. That said, their ceiling is probably in roughly the same area of being decidedly better than the division's journey(wo)men and bottom-feeders, but certainly not elite. Barber's is probably slightly higher just due to the fact that she's already ranked and younger, though. I don't think either has any hope of ever approaching the Top 5. Top 10 is about the best both can hope for and that's a big ask for Meatball at this stage.

Back