Misconceptions About Marijuana For The Uneducated

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So after seeing a bunch of idiotic posts in the Nick Diaz thread, I decided to make this thread to inform people about marijuana.

So here's my first hand experience and probably one of the best examples.

My father is pushing 60. The man has smoked weed ever since he was a teenager. So that's over 40 years of smoking weed on a daily basis or near daily basis.

I've actually never known about it until I was about 14-15 and that's only because my older brother noticed it first. He really did a good job hiding it and never smoked in front of us until I was an adult.

He's a responsible person with a very respectable job which he has held for over 30 years and counting.

Owns a very nice house with a garage, an enormous yard, a motorcycle, cars, boat and a bunch of other stuff. So not exactly on the streets like the Sherdog experts will tell you.

He's also a handyman. From car mechanic, to construction, to welding. He does it all. He owns ever possible tools/machines you can imagine.

So will weed make you homeless by the time you hit your mid 30s? No.

Will weed cause you to have a bloated face and look like shit like Nick Diaz in that video? No.

Weed isn't a harmless drug. But it isn't a dangerous one either. The stories you hear about "someone you know" that ended up homeless because of weed are completely false. That person either had..

A: Other drugs
Or
B: A mental illness to begin with

On a normal, healthy and well balanced person, the long term effects of weed will take decades to even become noticeable. And those effects are mainly lack of motivation.

If you have a family history of mental illnesses then yes, years of daily smoking might trigger what's been hiding under the surface all that time.

It’s possible your dad could have been more successful had he not smoked marijuana. Just because he isn’t a homeless bum does not mean it did not affect his productivity.

Blame Ronda, she got him drinking alcohol on a consistent basis and it's been a downward spiral from there..
<DCrying>

Wrong forum. Recreated the thread in Mayberry.

How many of these marijuanas should I snort before I become a better person like ur dad ?

Pretty large data set you've used there champ for your weed analysis...

<Dany07>

'weed is bad blabla'.
Now let me take a sip of poison...

Uhm alcohol, i ment alcohol.

Back