Social Landmark Dutch study shows those pesky conservatives were right all along: Kids grow out of "gender confusion"

Can you quote any single claim I’ve made ITT?
You said that inflation has continued to rise and the average American can't afford a home. Both of those are false claims. I posted a chart and the home ownership rate, which you seem to be literally blind to. Like every time I mention it, it disappears in your response and you say nothing about it.
I refuted your claim with data.
What? My claim is that ths data shows what it shows, which is not continued increases in inflation or a sub-50% home ownership rate.
You are becoming delusional and forgetful of things that happened less than a few hours ago.
No, read the thread again.

Back on topic, it's amazing to many of us that a study had to be conducted. Of course this kids grow out of it... so quit mutilating them you Leftist ghouls.
What’s amazing is the study found that 4% of the population have gender non-contentedness through adulthood. That’s a staggeringly high number, and it dwarfs the % of minors that have any type of medical treatment (drugs or surgery) related to gender. The % that get any related surgery is a tiny fraction of that 4%. And the % that get bottom surgery is almost 0 and isn’t permitted on minors in most facilities.

What is the lie?

What I'm saying is a lie is that you were complaining about a map that you alleged others posted. But it turned out that you were the one who posted it. And I posted the proof of that.

You can't just accuse people of lying when you get caught lying. That's really low, man. Have some self-respect.

No. The fact that you posted the map while attacking other people for posting it is what makes you a liar.

Who else posted it besides you? Note how you introduced it: "check out this map from brookings. it suggests that housing costs in utah are in the normal range in slc utah." That's not what you'd say if I posted it before. Not sure if there's anything false in it, either. That's a separate issue.

Well, anyone who looked at the post would correctly see that it's true that the original exposure to the map came from you. I'd be happy to bet that you won't produce anyone else posting it.

Well, you were using your spacegnome account when you posted it. So if you were denying that you were the one who posted it, the only thing that would make sense is if you were denying that you are spacegnome.

No, but I'm telling the truth, and you were caught lying. And now you're slandering me and trying to change the subject because you're embarrassed about that.
Posting a post where I mentioned that map is not proof that I'm the one who posted it or that I was lying. You are just hoping no one listens to your lies or pays attention enough to notice.

You said you have "proof" but you have no proof. You just have slander and accusations You said you had "proof" of that Jack so pony up or shut up.

your maturity level here is pathetic... I hardly even think about you and look how badly you need this.... why don't you just grow up a little man?

I often feel sorry for you but this is a new low..... and this new low right after stating that my behavior on this site means ive been to prison and implied I'm mentally ill too. its kind of sad when you think about it.

I will love you from a distance but man do I want NOTHING to do with you.

Last edited:
This doesn't address anything I said so I'll give you a second chance if you want it. Pretending one issue doesn't matter because a different completely unrelated Issue does matter is dishonest and ignorant.

Also, I do support gun restrictions laws so maybe it's possible to care about multiple issues at the same time?

I really see this as a very disingenuous talking point. Frankly, why can't you just admit there's a problem and that it needs to be addressed and that it would be helpful if people weren't so partisan that they had to choose a side on this issue and could just look at the facts and care about people.
The facts are that an incredibly small minority of people are trans. I don't think it's a social contagion doing harm. It's just way too far down on my list of things that are actually giving society problems to worry about.

Posting a post where I mentioned that map is not proof that I'm the one who posted it or that I was lying. You are just hoping no one listens to your lies or pays attention enough to notice.

You said you have "proof" but you have no proof. You just have slander and accusations You said you had "proof" of that Jack so pony up or shut up.

your maturity level here is pathetic... I hardly even think about you and look how badly you need this.... why don't you just grow up a little man?

I often feel sorry for you but this is a new low..... and this new low right after stating that my behavior on this site means ive been to prison and implied I'm mentally ill too. its kind of sad when you think about it.

I will love you from a distance but man do I want NOTHING to do with you.
The "new low" is posting proof that you are lying, no? Not the first time I've done that.

Also, note that if you were not lying, you'd likely just try to provide evidence to support your claim instead of personally attacking me for proving my claim is true. You're not doing that because you know your claim is false.

The chart he's posted seems to suggest he's right.

What am I not understanding?
It doesn't merely suggest I'm right; it definitively proves it. What you're missing is that it is precisely because Rob has no argument that he's taking the route he has.

The reason people like this call reversible treatments like puberty blockers “mutilation” is to profit from culture war.
Its all about those Benjamins....Cha Ching off goes the Ding Ding
Its not reversible and living the rest of your life with a Micro Penis may work for you..i dont know but Its hardly reversible

Its all about those Benjamins....Cha Ching off goes the Ding Ding
Its not reversible and living the rest of your life with a Micro Penis may work for you..i dont know but Its hardly reversible
Yeah thx doctor.

When you don’t have facts on your side this is what you do…
I stated a fact that you didn't like. If you basically give young boys these hormones and try to "Reverse" them they will grow up as an adult with a Micro Penis.

Back