Mitts for a female MT/Kickboxing pro

Nah, I just had one amateur bout in boxing.
Cool.
In amateurs you are learning and very valuable things are only high places in notable championships and tournaments. Fight record per se is not determinant for further pro career in boxing, do you have 2 or 10 lost amateur fights, might not matter there.

For example the same Usyk did not had ideal looking am boxing record and still this didn't had prevented him later to become World Champion and Olympic champ, also Undisputed in his division at pro ranks with 5 major belts.

For example the same Usyk did not had ideal looking am boxing record and still this didn't had prevented him later to become World Champion and Olympic champ

You are kidding right. Usyk had a 335-15 amateur record and was a machine at amateur boxing from the get go. Later he achieved Olympic and World champ in amateur boxing. Doesnt get much better than that. Again 335 -15.

You are kidding right. Usyk had a 335-15 amateur record
I'm not kidding there.
Lurk at Moore pro boxing record.
How this might had been treated by modern fans with 0 worship?
Had you get core?
0 in modern pros since mid/ end of 80 ies means too damn a lot.

Yeah, he had bronze and later gold in the same level championship.
So from pro fans criteria he might already had been called as a bum cos no 0 here in fight record.

So now we talk about Archie Moore Pro record.What?? The rest of your text is too confusing. You should work on your english. Btw. Moore has a good record so again strange example.

You said Usyk did not have "ideal looking amateur record" and thats just nonsense! He is up with the alltime very best regarding that. Theofilo Stevenson had 302-20 f.e.. We can leave it at that as this thread is about something else.

So now we talk about Archie Moore Pro record.What?? The rest of your text is too confusing. You should work on your english. Btw. Moore has a good record so again strange example.

You said Usyk did not have "ideal looking amateur record" and thats just nonsense! He is up with the alltime very best regarding that. Theofilo Stevenson had 302-20 f.e.. We can leave it at that as this thread is about something else.
I think he means in modern times, the obsession with the perfect record become a religion itself among the fanbase looking for an immortal wargod in combat sports. Such dynamic changes the state where career fighters have to take part and do stuff like avoid xyz, padd up to look great, always be protected and offered perfect opportunities in training and competing; Meanwhile great champs of the past in today's fan climate would be viewed ruthlessly as nobodies by fans and promoters because the record must be a perfect 0 loss or at worse less than 3.

To that, I'm starting to see it creep its way into MMA, a sport where it was more of the quality of your opponent rather than your stat

I think he means in modern times, the obsession with the perfect record become a religion itself among the fanbase looking for an immortal wargod in combat sports. Such dynamic changes the state where career fighters have to take part and do stuff like avoid xyz, padd up to look great, always be protected and offered perfect opportunities in training and competing; Meanwhile great champs of the past in today's fan climate would be viewed ruthlessly as nobodies by fans and promoters because the record must be a perfect 0 loss or at worse less than 3.

To that, I'm starting to see it creep its way into MMA, a sport where it was more of the quality of your opponent rather than your stat

Exactly...his English is not ideal but that's what I got out of it also.

Fans talking down on people without perfect records.

Autocorrect tried to change "fans" to "Dana" for some reason...<45>

Whenever I see a muay thai fighter I always have that split second reaction of wow they look terrible, mainly from how tall they stand.

Then have a second later I remember they could beat my ass with ease

Whenever I see a muay thai fighter I always have that split second reaction of wow they look terrible, mainly from how tall they stand.

Then have a second later I remember they could beat my ass with ease

You should try telling her about it at Instagram! Let us know how it goes, champ

You don't want to meet hot latina MT fighter from Brazil when corona shit'd be over?! My oh my, youngsters these days... ;)
Well of course I would if she wasn't planning on beating my azz, ive never taken a leg kick and don't plan to

Last edited:
Back