MLB Discussion Thread v1: Eat Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
FeRTSXlXkAIYUwl
Saw a stat that the Pirates still have more NL East titles than the Mets.

<{dayum}>

lmao @ McNeil sitting out today so he doesn't lose the batting title.

lmao @ McNeil sitting out today so he doesn't lose the batting title.
Depends if his contract pays him for the title lol. They also fucked themselves playing in the wildcard better off resting.

Tampa, for whatever reason, just owns Toronto. Even back when they were absolutely terrible for years after their expansion, I remember them always getting the better of the Jays.

True but Kevin Cash has done everything he could this year to murder his starters confidence. McClanahan is going to bomb game 1 and Glas will be pulled after 4ip in game two. Tampa's September was awful

True but Kevin Cash has done everything he could this year to murder his starters confidence. McClanahan is going to bomb game 1 and Glas will be pulled after 4ip in game two. Tampa's September was awful

Those consequences apply to every team but the Jays. If the Jays faced the Rays, they'd be down 5-0 after the 1st inning, and the Rays would walk to an 8-2 win. Likely sweep them afterwards. There's just something about them. Nothing analytical about it. They've just got their number, in an almost spiritual way. It's ridiculous.

This is all true, especially ruining starters confidence.

It's why Snell left, fucking bullshit taking him out of game 6 when he was dealing.

This is all true, especially ruining starters confidence.

It's why Snell left, fucking bullshit taking him out of game 6 when he was dealing.

He's the most overrated manager in sports. Tampa success is Synder, Bendix and Neanader peicing together gems.

And yes, game 6 decision is fucking ridiculous. Snell was a flame thrower at 76 pitches and gets yanked after a hit?? I get Tampa is a bullpen team but what message does that send every pitcher on your roster? It's the reason Glas and McClanahan are going to walk when they hit FA

Don't give a shit what long islanders say, the Mets definitely ended up "metting" the end of their regular season. I'm also predicting DeGrom and Scherzer get lit up and swept

He's the most overrated manager in sports. Tampa success is Synder, Bendix and Neanader peicing together gems.

And yes, game 6 decision is fucking ridiculous. Snell was a flame thrower at 76 pitches and gets yanked after a hit?? I get Tampa is a bullpen team but what message does that send every pitcher on your roster? It's the reason Glas and McClanahan are going to walk when they hit FA
Cash robbed Jeffrey Springs of so many quality starts. It screwed over my fantasy team.

Don't give a shit what long islanders say, the Mets definitely ended up "metting" the end of their regular season. I'm also predicting DeGrom and Scherzer get lit up and swept

All the Mets struggles winning a division title are karma for winning one with 82 wins in 1973 tbh.

Cash robbed Jeffrey Springs of so many quality starts. It screwed over my fantasy team.

He got pulled after 3 ip? In his last start. He's not even scheduled to play game 3!! Why the fuck would you pull a quality starter after 3 innings when you don't plan on using him for maybe 8-10 days (assuming they get past Cleveland)???

He got pulled after 3 ip? In his last start. He's not even scheduled to play game 3!! Why the fuck would you pull a quality starter after 3 innings when you don't plan on using him for maybe 8-10 days (assuming they get past Cleveland)???
Everytime Cash comes out to pull a starter who's pitching well, I always root for them to violently beat his ass on the mound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back