MMA is better than it's ever been

TrumanBurbank

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
- Cards EVERY weekend that even people who have nothing to do every Saturday night forget they they happening and who is fighting on them.
- JON JONES is back fighting cans.
- WMMA is getting super popular showing the super shallow talent pool women's MMA has that Dana White was right about from the beginning.
- Demetrious Johnson and Eddie Alvarez have taken advantage of free agency and gone to fight in a scam org. in Asia.
- Rory McDonald has found Jesus and can't stop telling everyone about it.
- Khabib has found Allah and is a retirement away from saying Western World is Evil every day on Twitter
- Conor has fought once since his Eddie Alvarez masterclass fight and will never fight again.

Were pretty lucky huh

No. Pride fc did die and so ended the golden age of mma.

Wasteland this trash

Not a fan of any of the UFC champions.

UFC is dying.

If I’m being real the trend of boob jobs might help wmma

Always with the bitching on here.

It's like "the view" for man bitches. Constantly complain about every little fuckin thing.

Watch dragon shit.

T-Wood has been the one to usher in this golden age. He has showed us what a GOAT WW champ looks like. There's never been a fighter like him before or since who defends his belt with honor against all of the top contenders and makes all of them look silly in the octagon.

Mma is great. It’s the UFC that sucks.

Got that Invicta tourney coming up...

Woohoo mothafuckas!

Please, feel free to kiss my entire ass.

TMZ Sports got more UFC footage than UFC itself LOL

Pride vs UFC years and the years that followed with Strikeforce, Elitexc , Affliction and Ufc feuding with each other were amazing. The fox deal and the reebok deal fucked it all up. It became a watered down product with so many events and fighters that is impossible to keep up or feel any connection with them and become a fan.

Would I bring all that back? No. Let those amazing years be in out memories. Time to move on.

- Cards EVERY weekend that even people who have nothing to do every Saturday night forget they they happening and who is fighting on them.
- JON JONES is back fighting cans.
- WMMA is getting super popular showing the super shallow talent pool women's MMA has that Dana White was right about from the beginning.
- Demetrious Johnson and Eddie Alvarez have taken advantage of free agency and gone to fight in a scam org. in Asia.
- Rory McDonald has found Jesus and can't stop telling everyone about it.
- Khabib has found Allah and is a retirement away from saying Western World is Evil every day on Twitter
- Conor has fought once since his Eddie Alvarez masterclass fight and will never fight again.

1-Not speaking for everyone but I think if you polled, most people would prefer some lesser amount of product if it wasn't as watered down. Fighters might have sucked in the 00s compared to now but part of why people are so nostaglic is because cards were rare enough where every fight was important. Back in the early days that was the main selling point over boxing. Boxing PPV's were one fight with filler, UFC PPV's you got five good fights and the main event was just the most important one.
2-Wouldn't call people in title fights cans even if they didn't deserve their shot. Even the canniest people to fight for titles aren't cans.
3-Main events, co main events and the stars who fight in them are what really sell PPV's. Casuals don't care about fights down the card(which is probably why what I mentioned above is no longer the case). WMMA haters are right that WMMA is shallow but that's irelevant to it's popularity so yes it's popular but they are right about the limited talent pool. If they are wrong why did they have to make up a division for Cyborg?
4-I fail to see how a GOAT leaving the UFC in his prime for another organization is a positive thing. Him leaving gives 125 a chance to resell itslef and survive but I think MM's crappy numbers were overstated cause he made his PPV debut's right when the PPV market crashed. His PPV's were also terribly supported.
5-Starting to think you are being sarcastic.
6-whatever the religious agenda is here you are being vague enough where I don't know.
7-Yeah. Wish wouldn't have to celebrate a top fighter leaving the UFC but this is for the best.

UFC is Great Again

Back