MMA judging might be the easiest profession in the world

Where can I apply?

Resume:

2 working eyes and Shedogger for nearly a year and 1 month

You're clearly overqualified.

Stab yourself in one eye with a fork and then wear an eyepatch over the other one, then we'll talk.

Basically summed up as there is no accountability, which sort of applies to all major sports. Refs and judges have never had to answer for their decisions.

You see it with football (soccer for you heathen sorts). Referees are relegated to lower division games when they fuck up majorly.

MMA is still at bush league stage, from promotion and video production to judging.

MMA is still at bush league stage, from promotion and video production to judging.
And the fans,

But to be honest bro. I like bush league shit, i don't want the sport to enter into the bright lights of the mainstream.

Trolls are supposed to live under bridges.

No joke, when I was a matchmaker in Las Vegas I had to tell 3 different judges to get off phones during fights.

I love how everyone assumes it's always just incompetence.

I'm starting to think more and more it's blatant corruption. There have been too many decisions like this. This is exactly how MMA died in Japan/Asia and how Boxing went into the toilet. Took decades to crawl out of the shithole they fell in.

Can't make money off fans that aren't watching/betting and when those folks bail the whole thing goes tits up.

So bad tonight. Why would yosef Sadiq get a 10-8 in that fight?

Terrible judging. My prediction for kk vs waterson seems increasingly correct

Back