Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
all i play is zombies......and let me tell you, its so much stress free playing solo.....

still havent beaten FBZ and outbreak EE tho. fuck fbz EE

I've not started it up yet but I hear no real changes to Verdansk. That is weak, not impressed.

I’m not as burnt out as the rest of you as the first cod I ever played was warzone in Jan. So if I’m bored that’s saying something.

Still a good game and I don’t think the hackers are as prevalent as some are making out. It is a problem though clearly.

I think this meh people will play it anyway approach will bite them on the arse eventually.

So many cheaters in warzone shit is unreal

Square me away, brothers, as I'd stepped away from title not long after Trey took on the series mantle. New MP maps were published to rotation two months ago and then pulled? Have never heard of nor seen either map before.

<TheWire1>

A FTP game on PC is pretty much asking for hackers to come grief people. Even the paid games have it but FTP? They are everywhere at that point.
True. It’s crazy though if you look up these cheat forums these fucks legit pay hundreds of dollars in subscriptions just to be able to cheat. Like how shit are you at the game?

True. It’s crazy though if you look up these cheat forums these fucks legit pay hundreds of dollars in subscriptions just to be able to cheat. Like how shit are you at the game?

It's weird that anyone would want to play like that. It doesn't even sound fun. Oh look I can win by using cheats. I at least understand people who cheat on youtube because that's all about making money so there's incentive to do that.

It's weird that anyone would want to play like that. It doesn't even sound fun. Oh look I can win by using cheats. I at least understand people who cheat on youtube because that's all about making money so there's incentive to do that.
Yeah. Many streams low key use soft aimbit and walls. Shits weak.

I’m not as burnt out as the rest of you as the first cod I ever played was warzone in Jan. So if I’m bored that’s saying something.

Still a good game and I don’t think the hackers are as prevalent as some are making out. It is a problem though clearly.

I think this meh people will play it anyway approach will bite them on the arse eventually.

You never played blackout? That battle royal was much funner than WZ .

You never played blackout? That battle royal was much funner than WZ .
Nope, complete cod virgin. I played about 5 minutes of one years ago and said FPS aren’t my thing. I was wrong.

Anything worth replaying? Suppose there would be no online left and just story mode? I did like the story on MW.

Nope, complete cod virgin. I played about 5 minutes of one years ago and said FPS aren’t my thing. I was wrong.

Anything worth replaying? Suppose there would be no online left and just story mode? I did like the story on MW.

Depends on what console you're on . Blackout had no story it was on blackops4 all multiplayer , no story mode.

Depends on what console you're on . Blackout had no story it was on blackops4 all multiplayer , no story mode.
PS4? Any recommendations would be appreciated. I hate hackers too but I really like this game. AND I think I may have a live fish on the line, met a girl on there and we’ve met up and she’s hot as hell, work in progress.

PS4? Any recommendations would be appreciated. I hate hackers too but I really like this game. AND I think I may have a live fish on the line, met a girl on there and we’ve met up and she’s hot as hell, work in progress.

Blackout doesn't have hackers because it's not crossplay. You will only play against playstation players .

MW1 and MW2. Campaigns alone are must-plays and both saw remastering over the years.

I won't spoil anything but to piggyback on your playing these entries, I suspect IW (series developer) is currently working on a modernised remake of what will complement MW3; there's a series-central char who, I think, fits older rumours well enough as well as follows the studio's more recent trajectory.

If you have only recently found Call of Duty, you will never be truly baptised into the no-scope, all-hope faith until you come to learn who and what Simon Riley is. Above two titles will illuminate that very path but after which, the comics or then YT fanfare will take you to tunnel's end. Time to hunt, thirsty operator, time to HUNT.

Bend the knee:

latest

MW1 and MW2. Campaigns alone are must-plays and both saw remastering over the years.

I won't spoil anything but to piggyback on your playing these entries, I suspect IW (series developer) is currently working on a modernised remake of what will complement MW3; there's a series-central char who, I think, fits older rumours well enough as well as follows the studio's more recent trajectory.

If you have only recently found Call of Duty, you will never be truly baptised into the no-scope, all-hope faith until you come to learn who and what Simon Riley is. Above two titles will illuminate that very path but after which, the comics or then YT fanfare will take you to tunnel's end. Time to hunt, thirsty operator, time to HUNT.

Bend the knee:

latest
Awesome detailed response, nice one mate. Simon Riley is a Manchester lad!

Shame I’ve already spoiled the end for myself, doh.

Definitely will give them a look and joining the hunt, cheers @Valhoven

Back