Media More evidence that Michael Chandler is a fake fraud

theres a video clip of Chandler talking all this mad respect and honor towards Tony, how he hopes hes ok and speedy recovery yada yada

when a few moments ago , jigga just got through doing 7 back flips while Tony was OUT COLD for 2 min straight and he never once checked on him

michael-chandler-backflip.gif
Are you really going to fault someone for celebrating probably one of the highest highs you could achieve. Just because they don't act the same way you would in a situation doesn't make it wrong. It's not Chandlers job to go revive Tony. Honestly probably better in that situation he stays out of the way.

Very Patrick Bateman-esque that Michael Chandler

buck status: broken beyond repair

To be fair, I'm not sure I'd pick Chandler against Brazilian Cowboy either. Having said that, Brooks is probably the biggest bust we've seen in the UFC. Sucks for him but at least his run was pretty entertaining, even if for the wrong reasons.

This is the classic problem with fighters ever uniting or forming a union lol. The top fighters that actually get paid will never stick up for the prelim fighters and cans to get a raise. Chandler is well taken care of and probably has a TV job lined up when hes done too. Chandler has no reason to help anyone but himself out.

Exactly.

When all's said and done, someone like Conor isn't going to keep making dozens of millions of dollars in one year if everyone on his undercard is required to be paid more.

But he is right. He got paid one million for his last fight. Why would he spreaad negativity over someone who literally gives his family hope in this economic disaster we are living through. It is hard to prosper with negativity, so it seems to be healthy way to perceive things.

theres a video clip of Chandler talking all this mad respect and honor towards Tony, how he hopes hes ok and speedy recovery yada yada

when a few moments ago , jigga just got through doing 7 back flips while Tony was OUT COLD for 2 min straight and he never once checked on him

michael-chandler-backflip.gif
Maybe he was excited because he went into a cage fight and got the win… you’re mad about that?

Some of you guys just want to hate people.

I mean, Dana's sleepless nights clearly cost him more than fighters sustaining injuries, broken bones and brain trauma for years on end. Guess they're just suckers for fighting in the UFC!

Mr. Libertarian over here doesn't seem to understand that fighting for better pay actually is reaching up and grabbing that upper rung. I'm also sure he wouldn't be mad if all the other fighters got an increase in pay and he didn't.

Definitely a "company guy."
Entertaining fighter but definitely an ass-licker, let's be honest lads.

This is the classic problem with fighters ever uniting or forming a union lol. The top fighters that actually get paid will never stick up for the prelim fighters and cans to get a raise. Chandler is well taken care of and probably has a TV job lined up when hes done too. Chandler has no reason to help anyone but himself out.

Is what it is, fighting game has always been about getting yours and fuck everyone else. Its one of the reasons I like mma, its very pure competition with no lets all be friends bs that other sports have.
So true

Yeh running a billion dollar company is hard. 90% of these retards can’t put a sentence together on their own

BREAKING NEWS: HEAD OF BILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS MAKES MORE THAN VEGETABLE EMPLOYEES MORE AT 11

Bro, when you take away taxes, coach fees, gym fees, etc. $12K is a fucking pittance for getting punched in the face. It's a raw deal. These fighters barely walk away with $4-5K net earnings.
Yes fighters pay taxes to but thats not a valid argument to pay them more, everyone making money has to do taxes. Is what it is.

For the Coach and Gym Fees, yes there is some that charge alot but at the end of they day thats on the fighter. If he's working with a greedy gym/trainer that take most of his paycheck thats the fighters fault for working with people like that.

But I have heard there is a huge variance on what gym/trainers charge there guys so I dont know where your pulling numbers from. I even heard of gyms/trainers not charging fighters they believe in until they start making big bucks.

Fighters should get paid more but lets not buy into the sob stories to much. They can get a part time job, get roommates and do various other things to make ends meet. I think particularly the UFC middle class fighters should be the ones that desserve the raises. Not some newbies that barely got into UFC.

Back