Social More of a threat? Trans activists or Christian nationalists?

Not a fan of Crowder, but he is saying frustrated law enforcement, apparently frustrated cause the DOJ wants it to not be released, leaked part of the manifesto (first 3 pages) to him and will be releasing/discussing during his podcast at 10. Wont be listening cause I can't stand him, but i am sure twatter will be buzzing with it in the near future

Well, I can't ignore that.

It'd be nice to have some evidence as to why this psychopath did what they did. It's also fair, imho, because racists manifestos in NZ, etc. are open information.

Not a fan of Crowder, but he is saying frustrated law enforcement, apparently frustrated cause the DOJ wants it to not be released, leaked part of the manifesto (first 3 pages) to him and will be releasing/discussing during his podcast at 10. Wont be listening cause I can't stand him, but i am sure twatter will be buzzing with it in the near future

Just listened, I had hard time listening to Crowder too. Apparently she hated rich white kids and their privilege. There's no reason this should have been withheld.

Just listened, I had hard time listening to Crowder too. Apparently she hated rich white kids and their privilege. There's no reason this should have been withheld.

Yea, I saw the 3 pages released, there is apparently several more pages. Based on what they were saying before releasing these pages, I thought it would have more liberal, progressive rhetoric. Hopefully they release it all, dunno the point of only leaking 3 pages.

F-QtWZRaUAAC85-

F-QtWZRaQAA5yoR

F-QtWZMaIAA8UjU

Some new disturbing details came out on this one. It wanted to follow little girls into the bathroom and rape them to death.

Yea, I saw the 3 pages released, there is apparently several more pages. Based on what they were saying before releasing these pages, I thought it would have more liberal, progressive rhetoric. Hopefully they release it all, dunno the point of only leaking 3 pages.

F-QtWZRaUAAC85-

F-QtWZRaQAA5yoR

F-QtWZMaIAA8UjU

Nice of you to admit that the shooter's manifesto didnt confirm your political biases enough

so he wanted to rape little girls in the bathroom because people are afraid creeps like him will rape little girls in the bathroom?
bold strategy
i wish people could get it in their heads that people dont want MEN in womens restrooms. the fact that they are trans doesnt change that they are MEN. for many people its not bigotry against trans people that wants to exclude them from womens spaces..... its just the sane desire to keep MEN out of womens spaces.

this guy is just the extreme end of the spectrum of why we want MEN out of womens spaces because MEN do crazy shit like this man did. but men have a way of making women uncomfortable for lots of less extreme reasons than this psycho did and ALL of that should be excluded from womens/girls spaces.

the notion that dumping this supposedly pressing issue onto women and girls is the best solution is unthinking, ignorant and lazy.

Last edited:
Christian nationalists far outnumber trans advocates. We might be getting bombarded with the trans shit in the media, but IRL, the actual numbers of Christian nationalists is a lot more.

Both are insane but Christian nationalists are FAR bigger in number and religious fanatics have probably caused more harm than anything else in human history.

i wish people could get it in their heads that people dont want MEN in womens restrooms. the fact that they are trans doesnt change that they are MEN. for many people its not bigotry against trans people that wants to exclude them from womens spaces..... its just the sane desire to keep MEN out of womens spaces.

this guy is just the extreme end of the spectrum of why we want MEN out of womens spaces because MEN do crazy shit like this man did. but men have a way of making women uncomfortable for lots of less extreme reasons than this psycho did and ALL of that should be excluded from womens/girls spaces.

the notion that dumping this supposedly pressing issue onto women and girls is the best solution is unthinking, ignorant and lazy.

You see its so Ironic right? All the talk from some progressives how we men are toxic and a threat to women and etc and claim we dobt listen to women wants us to ignore women's privacy and rights and practically force women to share the stalls with people with penis.

My colleagues mostly women talked about this because they don't feel secured with penis type person in their bathrooms.

Still early with details coming in. But a school shooting today, thankfully only one dead seems to be the shooter. Reports are they/them turned gun on themselves. 2 student also injured and the principle

Early reports also indicate they are genderfluid, possible trans

The whole idea that trans people are a threat is hilarious. Worried about trans people taking over the country? A militia of men in skirts and lipstick will take down the US Army? What a bizarre fear, talk about out in left field with paranoia.

Christian nationalists could be a threat because they are prone to violence. Not that they will take over, but they engage in threats and violence which could cause a lot of turbulence.

Still early with details coming in. But a school shooting today, thankfully only one dead seems to be the shooter. Reports are they/them turned gun on themselves. 2 student also injured and the principle

Early reports also indicate they are genderfluid, possible trans

Well that settles it- trans people are violent and something must be done about them, lol. Come on man, be logical.

Since we had a mass shotting by a trans, we must view them as dangerous. Using this logic, we have to look at who is really dangerous and stop them- white heterosexual males are responsible for the overwhelming majority of mass shootings, we should see them as VERY dangerous. lol

Critical thinking.

Back