More Russian Champs coming over from Bellator

If Nemkov can pass the drug test the company is a joke.

Vadim Nemkov and Usman Nurmagomedov.

LHW and LW belts holders will be in jeopardy.

Islam might have to go to 170 to avoid collision with a fellow Dagestani.

Very soon, a list of UFC champions:
HW: Sergei Pavlovich
LHW: Vadim Nemkov
MW: Khamzat Chimaev
WW: Islam Makhachev
LW: Usman Nurmagomedov
FW: Movsar Evloev
BW: Umar Nurmagomedov

putin-clap.gif
Nemkov prob goes to pfl

Better fit

Although it would be interesting if he signed to the UFC

Usman Nurm would never fight Islam …

and thankfully

as good as Usman is - he’s a decision machine like khabib was

Islam is finishing fights
Khabib finished in order Conor, Dustin and Justin. 7 out of his 13 UFC fights were finishes. He actually has higher finishing rate than most UFC fighters.

Usman Nurm would never fight Islam …

and thankfully

as good as Usman is - he’s a decision machine like khabib was

Islam is finishing fights

Khabib finished in order Conor, Dustin and Justin. 7 out of his 13 UFC fights were finishes. He actually has higher finishing rate than most UFC fighters.
Usman Nurmagomedov has finished 14 of his 18 wins.

Usman Nurmagomedov has finished 14 of his 18 wins.
Usman doesn't fight in the UFC though. The statement Khabib was a decision machine in the UFC is just bias and factual wrong. He's also sitting at 100% finishing rate in title defences. How many champs can claim the same?

Usman doesn't fight in the UFC though. The statement Khabib was a decision machine in the UFC is just bias and factual wrong. He's also sitting at 100% finishing rate in title defences. How many champs can claim the same?
I got you. That dude said “Usman is a decision machine like Khabib was,” I was just pointing out that isn’t true. For either of them really, but certainly not Usman. Khabib having finishes in all 3 title defenses is def a good stat. BJ Penn also had finishes in all 3 of his LW defenses.

I got you. That dude said “Usman is a decision machine like Khabib was,” I was just pointing out that isn’t true. For either of them really, but certainly not Usman. Khabib having finishes in all 3 title defenses is def a good stat. BJ Penn also had finishes in all 3 of his LW defenses.

I think people might have got the impression if they'd just watched the Primus and Patricky fights because he fought a really boring safe fight in both of those.

Mostly been a finisher though, albeit against generally low quality comp with a few exceptions.

You might be on to something, but check my list, it’s all within realm of possibility
The UFC would never allow this to happen lol. Viewership would tank.

Don't worry Russian got you covered, there's plenty of beautiful women's there, I've never met a ugly Russian woman before.
That you, Putin/Putler? You must have incredibly low standards. Russia is not known for having a lot of attractive women.

Back