Elections More Sean Hannity texts revealed

HOLA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sean Hannity, who almost nightly whines about the MSM being in cahoots with the democrat party, certainly appears to have had a rather close alliance with the previous administration. He also appears to be quite a different character, while strategizing behind the scenes, than he is on TV.

Hannity to Mark Meadows 12/31/20: We can’t lose the entire WH counsels office. I do NOT see January 6 happening the way he is being told. After the 6th he should announce will lead the nationwide effort to reform voting integrity. Go to Fl and watch Joe mess up daily. Stay engaged. When he speaks people will listen.

Hannity to Meadows 1/05/21: I'm very worried about the next 48 hours.

Hannity to Meadows and Jim Jordan 1/11/21: Guys, we have a clear path to land the plane in 9 days. He can’t mention the election again. Ever. I did not have a good call with him today. And worse, I’m not sure what is left to do or say, and I don’t like not knowing if it’s truly understood. Ideas?

@HOLA I haven't followed this. How were these text messages obtained?

rebuild.png

Jan 6th...never forget

Think he'll get subpoenaed?

Just asking the question.

Sauce for the goose. Democrats' are in bed with the MSM, in far too many cases literally. They regularly whine about Fox News and talk radio, etc, etc. So until they actually start having real principles I don't give a shit about Hannity's hypocritical behavior.

Sauce for the goose. Democrats' are in bed with the MSM, in far too many cases literally. They regularly whine about Fox News and talk radio, etc, etc. So until they actually start having real principles I don't give a shit about Hannity's hypocritical behavior.
"I don't care about what we know Hannity did because I think the other side does the same stuff."

That's like someone in the heavyweights, who is supposedly against PEDS in MMA, constantly complaining about it, having a fighter they like test positive for steroids, then claiming they don't care, because they think other people are using it too. Ok...but this guy tested positive and you claim to be against PEDS in MMA?

Last edited:
Back