Elections More Sean Hannity texts revealed

"Everybody was making a phone call to someone. A last phone call."
"I just started to pray."
I legit lol. Not dramatic at all. What happened on January 6th was a disgrace, but let's not act like the people there did a tour during the Vietnam war.

50 policemen vs 15000 people who "were willing to kill" to get their way. The body count tells another story.
Dude AOC was seconds from being raped and then murdered.
Which is basically the same story as the whole 6th narrative now. Take something that was. As and blow it up like Holas love partner

That poster's point was fair.
Security dropped the ball, there were not enough officers on duty, and no real effort was made to manage the crowd. If that was actually an insurrection, the majority of the cops and politicians present would be dead, and Biden's presidency would quite likely have not been confirmed. But there's been worse riots at pop concerts.

There is no reality in which thousands of people committed to causing harm is going to:
A) arrive unarmed; and,
B) be stopped by a handful of cops.

The response has been ridiculously dramatic and a lot of politicians and pundits have been milking the moment for all it's worth.
It was a bad look and a stupid move by those involved - but everyone freaking out a year later about the so-called insurrection needs to put on their big boy pants and look at it for the what it was.

I bet you one of these goofballs on here gonna make an "anniversary" thread on Jan. 6th tomorrow. Talk about desperation. I could see Dems trying some stupid moment of silence type of shit too.

why would you post raw text like this without a source

As opposed to the current president, who made his teenage daughter shower with him and passed her around to his friends, went on a decades rampage of sniffing young kids and forcibly bent a staffer over to finger blast her in his office against her will?

Probably unwise for a Brandon supporter to try the pervert angle to attack opponents.

What lol. There's no way that happened.

Sauce for the goose. Democrats' are in bed with the MSM, in far too many cases literally. They regularly whine about Fox News and talk radio, etc, etc. So until they actually start having real principles I don't give a shit about Hannity's hypocritical behavior.

DeMs R iN bEd wiTh thE MsM

Meanwhile in reality: One of the highest rated media personalities in the world was in private contact with the President and his staff daily, directly shaping his messaging and policy while reinforcing it with his own propaganda show.

The most troublesome issue here is Hannity has a first line to Trumps right hand people. It’s so blatant Sean even gives them his ideas on what the president should do.

What more hard proof do you need To understand Fox is propaganda arm news outlet for the republican party and the former president.

This is quite scandalous
Just look at the interchange of personnel between the Trump Org, his administration, the GOP, and Fox News.

Last edited:
Are we somehow pretending that MSNBC host don't carry water for the DNC? If you believe that then FOX is fair and balanced.
Different outlets have different political ideologies. That's not the same as actual access to the President to plan and go over strategy. Much less giving MSNBC personnel administration jobs and planting loyalists in the newsroom.

Different outlets have different political ideologies. That's not the same as actual access to the President to plan and go over strategy. Much less giving MSNBC personnel administration jobs and planting loyalists in the newsroom.
There seems to be this phenomenon where right wing dorks see their side doing something they know is wrong, but instead of calling out their side they just assume the left wing is doing it too, and much much worse.

There seems to be this phenomenon where right wing dorks see their side doing something they know is wrong, but instead of calling out their side they just assume the left wing is doing it too, and much much worse.
This projection is the only way they can maintain cognitive dissonance. And it goes for almost everything they spew in the form of personal attacks on others.

Under Ailes Fox News was a haram of degeneracy. Just a filthy disgusting place. I have no idea how Sean did not get "me too'd". Only explanation is that he is a eunuch or asexual or into fish or something.

From Kimberly Guilfoyle's extensive collection of dik pics to mandatory phone sex session with conservative icon Bill O'Reilly:

Wk5It3a.jpg

{<jordan}
yeah fox had to fire a few dudes who thought it was still ok to play grab ass in the office. Meanwhile, CNN employees are raping children...literally.

This is how they wound up with trump
How they excuse cops getting beaten by trumpers

Andrew Clyde was. He said, "you would actually think it was just a normal tourist visit."

Unfortunately for Clyde's story, there are pictures of him from that day...

andrew%20clyde%206%20jan.jpg

E7WCmzyXMAA-dqu.jpg
If your parties gimmick and talking point is we support cops and law and order. Of course you will minimize it and will not want to talk about it at all

Sean Hannity, who almost nightly whines about the MSM being in cahoots with the democrat party, certainly appears to have had a rather close alliance with the previous administration. He also appears to be quite a different character, while strategizing behind the scenes, than he is on TV.

Hannity to Mark Meadows 12/31/20: We can’t lose the entire WH counsels office. I do NOT see January 6 happening the way he is being told. After the 6th he should announce will lead the nationwide effort to reform voting integrity. Go to Fl and watch Joe mess up daily. Stay engaged. When he speaks people will listen.

Hannity to Meadows 1/05/21: I'm very worried about the next 48 hours.

Hannity to Meadows and Jim Jordan 1/11/21: Guys, we have a clear path to land the plane in 9 days. He can’t mention the election again. Ever. I did not have a good call with him today. And worse, I’m not sure what is left to do or say, and I don’t like not knowing if it’s truly understood. Ideas?

what is this purported to mean though? for those of us woefully out of touch.

Andrew Clyde was. He said, "you would actually think it was just a normal tourist visit."

Unfortunately for Clyde's story, there are pictures of him from that day...

andrew%20clyde%206%20jan.jpg

E7WCmzyXMAA-dqu.jpg

Quick question...
If they were just "tourists"... Why didn't any of those "Conservative Alpha Males", just go out, face the "tourists" and tell them to stop?

Why hide behind a barricaded door with drawn weapons protecting you?

<TheWire1>

Back