International More War!!

"Yes Mister. It is no longer my consideration that that's an insane amount of money to spend. It is normal. How dare I mock the price. It is the right price. It is good."

How much do you think a commercial vessel costs? And the cargo?

What if they were transporting Palestinians? Would $2M to stop a drone strike be appropriate then?

I really don't want the US involved in more BS Wars, but these dumb cunts are fucking with global shipping lanes and merchant ships so they can get fucked.

I don't see how anyone could see it different. They are fucking up trade and firing rockets at a bunch of cargo ships with no real pushback. What would any other country, at any point, do?

The curious thing is this one seems obvious enough that Congress actually wants to do their job for the first time in 20 years and actually put their name to a vote. Usually they just want to outsource it to POTUS so they can play whatever side when election time comes.

I really don't want the US involved in more BS Wars, but these dumb cunts are fucking with global shipping lanes and merchant ships so they can get fucked.

For sure.

About a week ago I commented on not being able to believe how stupid they are, fighting warships with dinghies lol

They must have just completely given up on life, because they aren't going to win.

For sure.

About a week ago I commented on not being able to believe how stupid they are, fighting warships with dinghies lol

They must have just completely given up on life, because they aren't going to win.
I watched an in depth video about it yesterday (below). Apparently they're having some success because they are somewhat decentralized as an organization so it's hard to cripple them even with vastly superior firepower. Also they're using cheap drones ($20K) compared to the US and Europe using million dollar + missiles so it's costing the west a shitton to take out their weapons. China and Russia apparently dgaf and some European countries aren't getting involved yet either.

Seems the entire Obiden admin strategy is emboldening our enemies like Iran, China, Russia, even countries like Venezuela and the cartels, to engage with us in endless proxy wars, while destroying the country internally by bringing the in the migrants created by these conflicts and messes.

Makes no sense really.

It's a lesson in exactly what not to do if you want a successful nation.

Would imagine he meant no new conflicts. Either with us or new ones between other countries. We were obviously involved in existing conflicts.
Yo yo, what's up, Cajun? It's Thunderhead! How ya been?

Woah. It has been a hot minute. I'm hanging on bud like all of us. Hope all is good. You still living in the deep deep south?
No sir. I'm in Los Angeles now. Got a girlfriend in Colombia. ¡Qué chimba! Gonna make my residence down there after renewing my passport. How are the wife and kids?

No sir. I'm in Los Angeles now. Got a girlfriend in Colombia. ¡Qué chimba! Gonna make my residence down there after renewing my passport. How are the wife and kids?
Everyone is good bud. Congrats on the Colombian gf. Been wanting to hit up that country for years for travel. Still alluding me atm. But all good stuff.

I'll be watching the cost of a barrel of oil.
Every time I want to trim some of my profits in the oil stocks I picked up when barrels of oil were selling for half a day at negative a barrel, something like this happens and I am like well looks like another quarter of collecting dividends.

Reactions: N13
Every time I want to trim some of my profits in the oil stocks I picked up when barrels of oil were selling for half a day at negative a barrel, something like this happens and I am like well looks like another quarter of collecting dividends.
I remember that.

Well Iraq bases are always under attack it’s not something new. Hence why trump bombed the Iranian general in Iraq.

The world sees weakness in USA with Biden and people are poking . Not major or a start of a world war

706a54821ac2548dd50da165811ac906a0dc1a3cc980ed96adb465e4bfea412a_1.jpg

The Yemeni's have been subjected to constant bombardment from both Saudi Arabia and Israel, funded by the United Sates, for the better part of the last decade. Victims of genocide, I'm glad they are pushing back by causing issues off their coast with a blockade.

The United States and it's allies are the real axis of evil.

So America just attacked Yemen. Now one of our ships was attacked in the Red Sea and American bases in Iraq are under attack by Iran.
Blow over? Or are we leading to WW III?

No, we're not headed to ww3.

These skirmishes are similar to the interactions between Tusken Raiders and the Empire.

Back