Morning Meatloaf: Kill yaself

How Bill Clinton and Charlie Chaplin ran a New England pedophile ring in an Irish flower shop owned jointly by Dean O'Banion, Al Capone and Herbert Hoover?

Exactly.

But seriously. being able to communicate a message is just as valulable in society today as the content of the message. That's why actors opinions are just as valulable as actual experts in many fields. GMOs, vaccines, and all the elected officials that were actors come to mind.

This is what anti intellectualism leads too.

It's funny how people made this about Trump. It had nothing to do anything but the fact that delusional celebrities like Meatloaf shouldn't be on air while experts are unheard on the news. That is all.

I'm gonna make a thread about how Katy Perry relates to the policies of George HW Bush.
i saw it live @billoreilly this morning. also, i'd love to see katy perry's bush or lack of one if you catch my drift

i saw it live @billoreilly this morning. also, i'd love to see katy perry's bush or lack of one if you catch my drift

I bet it's made of rotten cotton candy from 2009 that she hasn't changed out yet, if you catch my waft.

Exactly.

But seriously. being able to communicate a message is just as valulable in society today as the content of the message. That's why actors opinions are just as valulable as actual experts in many fields. GMOs, vaccines, and all the elected officials that were actors come to mind.

This is what anti intellectualism leads too.

But most of them communicate in a manner that makes them sound like reprobate buffoons, before acting like abject hypocrites....

But most of them communicate in a manner that makes them sound like reprobate buffoons, before acting like abject hypocrites....

Yes. Anti intellectuals are reprobate buffoons, so people who talk in a familiar way seem personable and genuine to them.

Yes. Anti intellectuals are reprobate buffoons, so people who talk in a familiar way seem personable and genuine to them.

Sometimes the "intellectual" side is absurd as well. You see Bernie talk politics with a functionally retarded stripper, Cardi B? The shit was that?

Sometimes the "intellectual" side is absurd as well. You see Bernie talk politics with a functionally retarded stripper, Cardi B? The shit was that?
No, I dont watch things like that.

Whether I like it or not, there are a lot of anti intellectuals. He needs their votes to do well in the primary, and alot of people will listen to Cardi B over Sanders. That's not great, but it is reality.

I said that being qualified does not necessarily mean you will win.

That means that a community organizer could beat a governor.

Read.
I know but who's unclear on the concept?

I said that being qualified does not necessarily mean you will win.

That means that a community organizer could beat a governor.

Read.

It's funny how people completely scoff at things like Obama being a community organizer. "Pffft, if he was worth anything, he'd be making money, fucking over small contractors and leveraging his billions in losses to the taxpayers, lol!!!"

I blame you that I now know who "Cardi B" is.
I'm surprised Meatloaf is still alive.
The girls I knew who listened to his music in the early '90s probably wouldn't admit to it now.
Nothing new about celebrity endorsements I'm afraid, and they aren't about to disappear.

It's funny how people completely scoff at things like Obama being a community organizer. "Pffft, if he was worth anything, he'd be making money, fucking over small contractors and leveraging his billions in losses to the taxpayers, lol!!!"
It's a fake job. So is president.

Can we talk about how we need an executive order banning dipshit celebrities from news shows? Ted Nugent on Fox, Dried Meatloaf on MSNBC? Come on, man!! This is why people wholesale discard entire media outlets like fools.

Bonus

Are his stupid opinions really any worse than half the other blowhards on cable news channels ?

We got at least 2 news channels shilling hard on the daily but holy shit the news lost its credibility with meatloaf ?

Are his stupid opinions really any worse than half the other blowhards on cable news channels ?

We got at least 2 news channels shilling hard on the daily but holy shit the news lost its credibility with meatloaf ?

The loss in credibility is in large part due to obsessing over celebrities and pop culture shit while neglecting real issues.

is Marvin running for president?

The loss in credibility is in large part due to obsessing over celebrities and pop culture shit while neglecting real issues.

No dudes the media blew its credibility with sensationalism all through the 90s followed by the climax the Lead into the iraq war

meatloaf doesnt harm the medias credibility at all because theres none left. Weight as well get our news from a washed up rocker its fitting for a nation that elected a reality star president

Ja rule should get his own talk show called what ja thinks .

Back