Motor Racing 2023

Saw a bunch of drivers were under investigation. Anyone get a penalty?

Sergio out on the first lap in his home Grand Prix. He is done at red bull.

Sergio out on the first lap in his home Grand Prix. He is done at red bull.
Yeah they need to just rip the bandaid off now and get the announcement over with.

This race looks like it's going to be ass. The cars can't pass and they are over heating in dirty air.

Yeah they need to just rip the bandaid off now and get the announcement over with.

This race looks like it's going to be ass. The cars can't pass and they are over heating in dirty air.
Danny Ric racing for that ride. They should switch them for the rest of the year. Not sure if they can do that.

Danny Ric racing for that ride. They should switch them for the rest of the year. Not sure if they can do that.

The surprise for me has been how much Russell has regressed this season. He couldn’t pass Sainz and then got overtaken by Norris and Daniel was getting in position to as well. He better be careful before he’s out of a seat!

The surprise for me has been how much Russell has regressed this season. He couldn’t pass Sainz and then got overtaken by Norris and Daniel was getting in position to as well. He better be careful before he’s out of a seat!
I agree. It’s a tough job, but you still gotta drive the car! Everyone talks about who has the better car, but you still have to deal with the pressure. The guys who win year in and year out are winners. There is so much pressure, travel, expectation. George was hungry to get that ride, but once you are up there, who knows how much pressure is on you to perform. I think he can turn it around, but let’s see.

max is going to break all records, this much is clear. even if you give him a car that's not the best, he will get everything out of it. he's got 31 wins in 2 seasons and this season isnt even over yet, it is insane

Rumor of the week is that Alonso is being considered for Checo’s seat next year.

I love it!
mucha suerte tambien, Alonso!

That weather was ominous looking today I. Brazil. Only really affected that last run in q3. Piastris soon made checo slow for the yellow, but that’s about it.

Rumor of the week is that Alonso is being considered for Checo’s seat next year.
Yikes. Alonso is done. He might be able to pull off doing a bit better than checo, but in another year, his reflexes will be even slower.

Storm shortened Q3.
Stroll and Alonso P3 and P4 ahead of Mercedes
and the rest.
Not bad.

Alonso is fine, give him a faster car and he will go faster.
Age is just a number.

Man. Ocon crashes into Alonso in sq1 on a hot lap, while Alonso on an outlap Ocon blaming Fernando. Ocon clearly lost it. Fernando could have been over a bit more, but he was over enough. You shouldn’t have to compensate for someone losing it. Unless I am missing something about that corner. Sucks that Alonso is now out of sq2

Storm shortened Q3.
Stroll and Alonso P3 and P4 ahead of Mercedes
and the rest.
Not bad.

Alonso is fine, give him a faster car and he will go faster.
Age is just a number.
He hasn’t won in a decade. Saying he will go faster in a faster car isn’t breaking news.

He hasn’t won in a decade. Saying he will go faster in a faster car isn’t breaking news.
oh you smart guy.
he's podium-ed more this season than he has in a decade.
that's breaking news
imagine caring that much about it, too

And I GUARANTEE a podium for him in this race.

Last edited:
Fucking fuck FUCK! How in the hell?!?

“why am I so unlucky?” Indeed

alonso just schooled perez
imagine him in the rb
He sure did school Perez. But like I said. Alonso fans been saying that since 2006 or whatver. Imagine him in this or that. Until then, it is what it is.

Back