Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord MOD TOOLS RELEASED

The developers at TW have pretty much already said that most of the features people want are either too complex, or just not important. Deeper diplomacy and more end-game mechanics aren't going to be added. They still plan on releasing this for consoles, so that's probably dictating what they'll add/simplify. They still haven't fixed siege AI or smithing exploits. At this point, they are fine with it being a battle simulator, instead of a medieval life sim.

It's a bust IMO. I'm just waiting for them to "release" the finished product, so that modders can fix the dumpster fire.

The developers at TW have pretty much already said that most of the features people want are either too complex, or just not important. Deeper diplomacy and more end-game mechanics aren't going to be added. They still plan on releasing this for consoles, so that's probably dictating what they'll add/simplify. They still haven't fixed siege AI or smithing exploits. At this point, they are fine with it being a battle simulator, instead of a medieval life sim.

It's a bust IMO. I'm just waiting for them to "release" the finished product, so that modders can fix the dumpster fire.

If they had any sense they would have hired the devs of the most popular mods. The modding community made Warband what it was.

That's what I'm waiting for. This game will be worth it in about a year and epic in about 2 years and on.

If they had any sense they would have hired the devs of the most popular mods. The modding community made Warband what it was.

I don't know why every dev team isn't as mod-friendly as the aforementioned. Dice used to be like that. Ever play the Desert Combat mod for BF 1942? It was the blueprint for BF2.

They really should have. The talent in that community is off the charts, right up there with Bethesda, Star Wars Empire at War, and 40K Dawn of War modders.

The developers behind Brytenwalda and Viking Conquest are making a new sci-fi RPG.

Yeah I'm not happy at how shallow the game is, but a lot of people also forget. Warband was shallow af too. The mods really make these games.

Late to the party here - This game still hasn't been released in full?

I'm having yet another problem with this game. My archers won't fire their arrows. Specifically in the raid the hideout quest. It's me and 9 archers raiding a hideout. They are set to follow me and fire at will. We creep up on a group of bandits and I start shooting arrows. They come within range and start throwing rocks at us while my archers just stand there stupidly not doing anything. They only attack if the enemy enters melee range.

I'm having yet another problem with this game. My archers won't fire their arrows. Specifically in the raid the hideout quest. It's me and 9 archers raiding a hideout. They are set to follow me and fire at will. We creep up on a group of bandits and I start shooting arrows. They come within range and start throwing rocks at us while my archers just stand there stupidly not doing anything. They only attack if the enemy enters melee range.

You need the archers bow string mod. Sadly it hasn't been released yet.

You need the archers bow string mod. Sadly it hasn't been released yet.
They released a quest in the game that can't yet be completed because the game doesn't even include the prerequisite weapon modifier to play it?

Damn.

They released a quest in the game that can't yet be completed because the game doesn't even include the prerequisite weapon modifier to play it?

Damn.
They're still releasing bug fixes mostly. Game should be finished in 5 - 10 years.

Thank god for the modding community....
It really is the main reason i focus all my free gaming time on pc. From Total War, Infinity Engine games (Baldur's Gate ect.), Battle Brothers...So many fantastic modders that make games old and new infinitely better and enjoyable. I fired up the old Gold Box D&D games i bought on GOG and again...thank god for mods...

Back